Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Some of his weapons can also pose a threat to a10

“Can”

2 Likes

wheel that (non functional) chieftain with the 140 (?) and boom we sorted

or better still for a bit of trolling get ourselves a 457mm Gun like god intended our battleships to have, and apply liberally in direct fire.

3 Likes

ohhh japanese WW2 style huh?, like the god old times smin

IAF joined the server xD

1 Like

You only done ,8 bah come back when you have all 10……. Lol

I don’t think I will ever bother with Italy xD

I am interested in China for the Top Tier MBTs, since I am a modern war machinnery enthusiast, but… when it comes to that particular field, Italy doesn’t really have much to offer lmao

what do you mean, they will get the finest german equipment ! xD

2 Likes

Well since countries are getting regions now and could be getting two subs.

France = Belgium + Netherlands
Britain = India + SA

I really want to see Spain with Italy

If Spain came to Italy, along with Hungary, I would love to grind it, yep!

Since Italy would now have three 2A7V equivalents; Leopard 2A7HU, Leopardo 2E and Leopardo 2E Tortuga. That would make it worth it enough for me!

Unfortunately, I doubt Spain will ever come for Italy. Grom said it was “a nonsense idea” and they already got Hungary, so yeah, doubt it, hahah.

2 Likes

EAV-8B+ premium for Italy

1 Like

Well tbh Grom is only there to manage the store so I doubt what he says has any effect on development.

And I don’t get why he said that “a nonsense idea” when France is getting three nations as a sub. lol

Plus Spain makes more sense than Hungary anyway

2 Likes

are you aware how much it hurts me hearing that 2a7v is an equivalent to the 2E, the sad part is that in terms of war thunder thats the truth…

On a side note i am not aware of the Tortuga, time to do some research

not only hungary, all minor axis nations as well romania etc

But i think Spains gonna get the canada treatment

2 Likes

Slovakia cries in the corner lol

I’m tempted by Italy because of a handful of aircraft

AV-8B+
F-16
Tornado A200C
Typhoon with IRIS-T

So tempted to grind the air tree. But won’t be for a while. France will probs be next/second tree

But never doing another ground tree. Even if the new RP bonus was 200% more RP in every match. I’d probably not do it

sounds like u want some germany rather :P

Nah, we all know the Luftwaffe are bad 😜

I mean gameplay wise, of course! Only difference would be 2E having add-on roof armor and 2nd gen thermals instead of 3rd gen.

In real life, 2A7V has more advanced electronics, although 2E’s were already upgraded compared to 2A6! All in all, the gap is small in real life, but near inexistent ingame.

Oh, it’s just Leopardo 2E with .50 cal and cage armor, gameplay wise! Hahah.

Or worse… literally the only vehicle under the Spanish flag ingame, VRCC, was just removed from availability lmao

Wait what AVRE was used in D-Day the spigot? wont that be kinda…ass