Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

A good portion of the community is against larger maps for even top tiers due to their Call of Duty attention span.

I might need gajin add new Air EC map in Air RB 150 km x 150 km or 160 km x 160 km for aircraft 11.7 ~ 13.0 BR because currently 128 km x 128 km it’s not enough

I hope gajin add 150 km x 150 km or 160 km x 160 km version for 5 Air EC maps (Spain, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Pyrenees & Rocky Canyon) someday

I’ll continue to play Sim EC but can say that hunting bots is hilarious. They aren’t actually bots but people getting angry you shoot them down.
I also understand it can be annoying for people if there is a lack of competitive players. I do think they’ll stick to sim though because they essentially hide in the fact there are no arcadey highlighting boxes.

I’d guess RB EC would have no markers still but yeah.

And yeah hunting those bots is hilarious. Even funnier when they get mad at you and try to kill you and you just defeat them with ease then rage quit 🤣

1 Like

“But but but I asked if PvE server”

Pathetic. The game is inherently PvP. If I don’t answer their ridiculous request then it doesn’t mean it’s a yes. So satisfying to watch them rage when I play the game it’s supposed to.

I’m happy with people hunting AI targets, I do it sometimes but in an environment where there are players hunting you. It’s part of the fun for me.

2 Likes

the maps are also too small to reach any meaningful speed on the other hand

Thats a nice argument senator.

In our BeNeLux Air Forces techtree we got it them at 3.0. But it’s hard to say how they would perform ingame.

The G.1 is very agile for a twin engine aircraft and the engines are pretty powerfull so it climbs nicely too. Weaponry can be seen as a little lacking by most. The prototype has 2 x 23mm and 2 x 7.9mm in the nose, which does give it a pretty good punch.

The Mercury and Wasp versions only have 7.9mm machine guns in the nose. The Mercury has 8, and the Wasp only 4. So that is most likely not seen as very good by most.

2 Likes

I so hope it comes at launch : D

if it sits in 3.0-4.0 than sweden needs it.

Sweden air does not need it when BR 4 is atcually pretty powerful as is atm.

Shame they never operated it…

Yeah… I got Jag IS from that and that alone nearly… It’s hilarious

Do you think Leopard 2A4 CAN will be the next event vehicle?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters

Churchill AVRE used at D-Day for a D-day event is the current guess

6 Likes

its the german premium, thats pretty obvious

3 Likes

Yea, I’m just sick of hearing it now

well, that’s why Norway has a Mosquito FB Mk VI, def not a heavy fighter but it’s what sweden needs at 3.7, a cas better than the J26 and not behind a paywall like the J26 david.

oh intresting, will it be as intresting as the all star Tog II ?

the sooner the dev blog gets released the better and ends the whole matter

2 Likes