Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

1 Like

from what i heared chile was considered an option

1 Like

Chile is a good sub tree for Israel

idk turkey XD

that being said the best they got was a leo 2a4 i think, i never said it was a good sub tree

There is a Singapore Ground Forces Sub-tree for Israeli tree

2 Likes

Perhaps the main issue with subtrees is about half of them are about as insensitive as possible. Who in their right mind would put ROC and PRC in the same tree?

Gaijin might as well just put South Korea as a Japanese subtree and be done with it.

They just can’t avoid putting colonial subjects under their occupying powers. Like Finland (former subject of the Swedish empire) under Sweden.

Very apolitical.

they are not sub trees for god shakes

Ok. Those two should still basically never fight under the same banner outside of some WW2 simulator battle BR.

For very, very sensitive reasons.

Let’s just say that the ROC & PRC War Thunder Situation is similar to East & West Germany for the sake of simplicity. ( I do have my stand on this issue, but let not drive into political stuff here)

2 Likes

tbf only complaint is that its the most advanced hunter in game and a unique variant

I’m not even gonna comment as this is just political flame baiting

That’s the point though, isn’t it.

For an “apolitical” company, they have a habit of trampling on sensitive issues.

1 Like

That’s Gaijin’s doing though. They flamebaited by doing that. I’m literally just observing what they did.

Everyone: pls dont put Ukrainian vehicles in USSR.

Gaijin: COWABUNGA

1 Like

Let’s say that Gaijin is doing its best, shall we? Anyway, when do you think the teaser will come?

hard to say, would say in 2 weeks, next week would be to early if we dont get daily double blogs

last year iirc was about mid june so around that time

Bruh thats exactly the problem.

1 Like

I dont wanna be that guy but uhm the Swedish empire was abolished in 1815… its like saying "we shouldn’t have any representation of Scottish regiments or pilots in the british tree because some scot want independence because of the union back in the 15th century

2 Likes