Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Not in this bomber economy lol, one strafe amd that bomber is done for lol. Maybe if they made them more tanky for the game mode

I wonder how the majority of the community gonna handle that gremlin boy?

I want spaa and jets that arent copy past amd arent 12.7 like 8.0-10.0

All I know that we might probably have a spooksmobile mk.2 in the game then.
American
Light tank
Prototype
FAST

Yea the Chinese one, IIRC.

I know the feeling. I feel similarly since it has no mention of anything for Japan. Even the ARH for all doesn’t tell me what Japan would get as their carrier. I’m just hoping it’s anything but the Thai F-16A. So either the Thai Gripen C or F-15J MSIP and some copium for some mangled F-2 variant like XF-2A with APG-68 and AIM-120A/B (basically US F-16C with better flight model lol).

1 Like

Oh and Smin’s comment is pretty much telling us the ground section of the Benelux leak would just be premiums to fill holes that France has.

but why?

Depends on it’s BR honestly.

I could see it being around 7.0 but not any higher, since it’s not really better than a Wiesel

Usually through 90mm-152mm shells

But japanese type 87 p has the same gun and is 7.7

Well then… Ain’t that bit of a slap to the face of both French mains & the BeNeLux region fan boys & girls.

3 Likes

I mean it’s better than what they have now which is nothing

You really gonna leave spoingus to be the only 7.7 20mm boi?

2 Likes

Yeah I think it would do pretty well around either 7.0 or maybe 7.3 Though 7.3 might be a bit of a stretch. in my opinion

Ok, I will admit that I would prefer they added a Danish/Norwegian subtree instead.

But still the important part is the implementation, as many unique and interesting vehicles as possible. FIN subtree was like 90% lazy copy paste, it’s inexcusable.

@SnOwCoNe_III I mean look

True. Which I ain’t complaining, I’m more then happy of it existing as a whole in game. :p

1 Like

It has a full stabilizer, im gonna be pissed if its lower than the rcv honestly lol. Tbf 8.0 is better cause more light vehicles that the 20mm can actually hurt. I have 2 nukes in the rcv p amd a positive kd god i wanted to cry spading it.

Maybe it’s the RCV that’s overtiered?

Yeah I can see why it will mostly be Premium stuff to somewhat spice it up a notch.

1 Like