Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

I just wish they were for nations which still don’t have a top tier premium.
Not only Sweden already has the CV90105 at the same rank, but it’s also pretty much the same br as the “new” Leo…

1 Like

While I agree about Gaijin’s standard for vehicle performance in game vs real life being a bit off. They have a standard that the vehicle in game usually at least roughly looks like the IRL vehicle it’s supposed to represent.

It’s the same as the swedish Tiger II(p) that was on the list just being an M4(105) named Tiger II because of the fun of it.

He’s obviously not going to give you a real answer. But I think its safe to assume yes there will likely be at least one more since Grom made it sound as if we’re going to be drowned in premiums.

every nation that doesn’t have a rank 7 premium will obviously receive one this update as they should have last update but anyhowww

for sure israel as it doesnt even have a good rank 6 then maybe france and even china, japan etc

including jets^

Would be pretty nice to see but I haven’t seen it in a leak.

And unless its part of a Brazilian tree if its not in the British tree i’m gonna mald because that would be so nice in the British tree.

(No not colonisation, it uses a British turret and armour).

Do you think we will actually see Mutsu this patch?

the merkava mk2d isn’t a bad tank

it very much is bud

and certainly not worth 65 euros

Where is it, I can’t see it. Can you add more arrows?

advice : =} dont watch tech , he’s dumb (and recently “seems” to be making more "scam thumbnail’s)

This just sounds like a skill issue to me. Mk.2D is a pretty decent/good tank.

1 Like

ok ok calm im still not paying 65 for a tank that should be 9.0 - 9.3

they either give at least the Mk3 with soft kill or the devs can play israel by themselves

i mean if we ask to give a lot of money to them but they dont even think of adding smth decent…

Again, it should in no way be 9.0. 9.3 is already arguable.

The Mk.3 with soft kill was on the leak list, but the way the soft kill that the one on the leak list has worked irl isn’t modeled in game, so you will just have a Mk.3 with a non functioning soft kill.

so lets compare Leopard 2A4 123 which is 65 euros but 10.3

Leo has:

Accelerates faster, higher top speed, shoots faster, more armor, RELIABLE armor, reverse speed is far superior, turret speed is higher with 10 degrees/sec, higher pen with both HEAT and APFSDS, general survivability is good and the price is reasonable as 10.3 tanks are 65 euros

What merk has that Leo 2A4 doesn’t? You tell me.

And they will have to add a soft kill just like Click baits cuz otherwise its not gonna be bought by anyone since it would literally be a scam