Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Please be a WW2 allied self-propelled artillery then.

Please Gaijin I need my 25-pdr armed vehicles.

2 Likes

Wespe is best they can do

3 Likes

Absolutely! Britain can get the Sherman IVBY :)

3 Likes

IVBY? What Sherman is that?

Technically speaking the UK can get most Shermans. They made a naming scheme for them when in use after all. And used them in numbers as part of lend-lease and even supplied fellow allies with them.

IVBY is the British designation for the M4A3 105 (HVSS). Its a 3.0 in the US tree already. Perfect for Gaijin’s trademark low effort low tier vehicle :)

2 Likes

the fronch got one too, learned to love it in their tree

Gib hummel. I have the need to sting.

3 Likes

You’re right, how could I forget. In that case we’ll add the M4 (105) for the US, Britain and France. Three vehicles for the price of… most of one.
i’m so good at this, gaijin should hire me. i could easily double the size of each update without actually adding anything new

2 Likes

Bumblebees Don’t sting tho

They do when they have 150mm howizters.

60 countermeasures…

Germany - one of the best

Pick one.

and a 1960 Airframe

and no IFF Interrogator

What about deleting thermal from T-80U?

1 Like

I separate missiles from radars from countermeasures.
And I have to separate prototypes of production vehicles to prototypes of canceled projects because Gaijin separates those as well whether we like it or not.

Details matter, especially when the game is so reliant on details and nuance.

Any point of adding just another russian “no analogy”?
Everything that changed throughout the years is style of packs with the relikt(THEY ARE STILL FALLING DOWN LMAO)
If you want we can add cope cage and kontakt-1, but then you’ll be without Sosna-U)
The AD of “reverse speed” can be ignored
BECAUSE WE CANT ADD VEHICLES WITH AD STATS or experimental features like abrams uranium hull armor

So be fine with early T-90 that will definitely get downtiered like T-90A and kill everything without problems

When did Gaijin explicitly confirm this?

The nose window model for the nose part of the plane in the game is wrong, Jaguar IS The right side gun was only removed in the DARin 2 upgrade, which should be the version in all games.But

in this upgrade, his nose was equipped with new equipment, which changed the shape of his nose.

1 Like

Ok, here is a repetitive game mode you can play for 500 hours to get it.

Jk jk, it’s not so bad after the economic changes

All I want this update is for literal any East German vehicles so I can play “Usere Panzerdivison” or “Secret Deployment”

Photo dump of GDR stuff

Spoiler

IS-2 upgrade by east Germany to the Is-2M standard

East Germany order 120+ T-72S, they were never delivered due to reunification

5 Likes