Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

The use of LAV-3 over LAV-III told me it was fake.

1 Like

Canadian Leos to annoy the German mains : D

3 Likes

Yep,

We need Canadian Leopards
Australian F-111C
Indian Rafale

Im sure we can find some stuff from the other nations, we already crossed Sweden off :P

4 Likes

GR.9A with Sniper pod, Brimstones, ASRAAM and HMD would be amazing

Indian mig-29 mahahah remember lol

1 Like

do not anger the French

1 Like

Yeah, it really would. Perhaps kinda insane, but yeah… really really good. (especially with confirmation that the Gr7 and Gr9 can carry 6 AAMs)

Give me full Canadian (top tier) lineup for UK.

CAN Leo, LAV-III, ADATS, CF-188.

4 Likes

NZLAV for a little new zealand flair as well :)

1 Like

mmev!!!

1 Like

T-90 Early? No way. T-90M Early? That would work. T-90A at 10.7 is not a Rank VIII. A T-90 Early, if it isn’t the M “Early” is going to be the same tank as the T-90A but with a cast turret, and probably not even thermals.

T-90M has different proposed packages throughout the years leading up to it, in a model year(s) before the T-90M we have in game, we’d have what? Almost the same tank, maybe no CITV and no Relikt backpacks, just the base Relikt skirts and the older T80U style turret layout, not the more comprehensive layout?

And Merkava Mk 5 now? What is there to change? Just lineup filler?

Can’t wait for the 2A5DK, the germans are gonna be so happy about it

1 Like

Ha yes, give us the Ptoto ! xD

On the new datamined profile picture there is this plane in the background:
It looks like it has a French flag, but what plane is this?

It’s the Jag after the Chinese community did a rise up

8 Likes

Yeah, its literally the Jag we are getting in the event.

1 Like

when will they repair the armor from the merkava mk4?

Please Im begging you gaijin just add more IFV for minor nations dear god… Anyhow this update expected to be bigger or just average in terms of scale?

2 Likes

Same with my entire squad we’re all waiting

While AN/APG-68 was bought for mounting on an XF-2 airframe it is most likely it was never actually fitted, and the first radars fitted to all four prototypes were already J/APG-1s.

It’d be nice to see one with APG-68, but I’m not sure if it’s historical.

On a side note, I believe the first XF-2 airframe fitted with radar was 63-8102, an XF-2B twin seat aircraft, so flight performance would also be less than the A model airframes.
Considering the A model is estimated somewhere between the F-16A and Gripen in maneuverability the B model might be similar to an F-16C.

3 Likes