Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

They got rid of F.3’s because leasing F-16’s from US was simply cheaper and better for their airforce. F-104 has nothing to do with it

1 Like

The EFTs were meant to replace both the ADV and F-104 fleet, but due to the delays in production F-16 was leased to Italy which also meant that the ADV upgrades will be scraped, having its role taken as well.

Better engines, 1 more GBU, possibly better TGP, overwing Magic 2 and sexy camo :)

IIRC wasnt it also to make room for internal ECM stuff too? Would be neat but I doubt it would be 1 of the first radar jam planes to be added (would be cool though)

And yeah I dont usually trust teaser art because it has been wrong/not ready etc in the past.

Just think it would be neat to have domestic ground attack and not just a full on “copy” moment/something relatively unique like happened with the anti ship missile tornado.

Shh these are available as custom skins already

yea

I remember that NovA29 had a finished Marut model (the guy developed other planes for the snail)

5 Likes

There was always the option to introduce the jaguar IM, which does not only have a radar, but also harpoons or sea skuas. OFC thats extra work and gaijin isnt a fan of it.

1 Like

Oh shoot I forgot about that

like i said

1 Like

Honestly surprised this wasnt picked for the event vehicle myself, I hope gaijin plans to add it in some way though.

Yeah, that would have been fun. Could also have gotten Skyflash… but even just ASMs. we need more ASM equipped aircraft

Knowing the snail, you’ll probably have to grind all the Indian Air TT to get it.

A while ago, in a very precise leak, the Gnat appeared, but it never arrived. Maybe india is the reason it hasn’t arrived yet.

1 Like

Maybe some hints on some more trainers coming in the near future?

Would love seeing something like L-39/L-159

Well pilots needs in theory training before getting into the trainers first. Like, tutorials, in game, for jets, you know. But yes I am very interested to see how LIFT trainers fly, namely the JL-9 Shanying, T-50/FA-50, and M-346/Yak-130.

I assume it would all come in the UK tree places somewhere though and I have it unlocked, only thing that would slow me down is if it got added as a squadron vehicle.

I also wouldnt mind a line of Indian jets to go through, I find the whole history very interesting (though pls no migs lol)

1 Like

LIFT (lead-in fighter trainer) and light combat aircraft from Alenia Aermacchi/Leonardo very good, especially currently italy tech tree lack light attack aircraft rank IV ~ VI

You guess in the future UK & CHN tech tree could get LIFT & light combat aircraft high tier and top tier ?

Thailand as a subtree seems likely. Avoids South-Korean controversy, adds interesting and capable vehicles throughout the tiers and leaves the tech-tree open to further expansion as Thailand increasingly acquires new vehicles and switches (or will be forced to switch) equipment.

Otherwise, Ukraine is a good techtree !

watch as gaijin does another controversy like they did before by adding South Korea as a sub tech tree i feel it comming from gaijin tbh, i would be suprised if they respect it

It really wouldn’t be that big of a deal. And Gaijin, if they did, would have to stand strong and not bow to a vocal minority.
Little faith in that though, especially as they change an event profile picture after crying by Chinese babies that one of their aircraft was seen destroyed in that picture