Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

btw what’s the difference between this and challenger mk1? Isn’t this based on Challenger Mk1?

If its an ejector then it probably does have blowout panels, the Falcon also had them. Also the image looks as if it shows a panel before the rounds enter the crew compartment but im not sure.

Would be a very very nice tank (probably better than the Chally 2’s).

Well they added a up armour kit that you can see on the turret and a new gun with a loader assist
The gun is a swiss 120mm and it used the KE-W round

2 Likes

Being able to shoot from cover is always a advantage

1 Like

Its a challenger mk 2 with composite addon armour to the turret face a Swiss 120mm L50 smoothbore cannon, gen 2 thermals from the Jordanian upgraded M60’s too, a CITV It might add blowout panels too.

4 Likes

Thats the falcon it very cool as well

1 Like

this is more looks like whislist than leakslist

The Jaguars India used were from the UK until they started building their own locally…

1 Like

i mean arguably it could go to both trees, as the SEPCAT Jaguar was a Join Anglo-French project.

No it shouldn’t

Interesting that gaijin specifically mentioned the AMX and its role as a LIFT trainer, and stated that its the first plane in the game that has the real life role as a LIFT/light CAS aircraft.
The voice is a lot more calmer than other shooting range videos, I am worried about the voice actor, but I do like it after all.

5 Likes

Event aircraft*

we had HMS Renwon recently.

But Yeah I think the last was the Buc S1

2 Likes

The later jaguars that were built by india… maybe. But this is one of the first ones and is literally an export Jaguar Gr1B from Britain. But I reckon France and Britain will get a better Jaguar in their TTs or as a premium (would make a good premium CAS) in June (maybe March)

And don’t forget the Commonwealth rule now lol

1 Like

Well… maybe. Commonwealth stuff is likely to come to us, but not guranteed. Which basically means we’ll only get the stuff no one wants instead of the stuff we actually want.

1 Like

I mean considering the tease of the Indian Canberra I suspect the commonwealth rule is a way to add more Indian stuff to Britain

I just hope we dont get spammed with indian stuff over our own stuff…

Thoguh the Indian Rafale would mean another tree I didnt need to bother grinding

2 Likes

mhm tbh I don’t mind the Jag going to Britain as then it’s got a line up with the Indian T-90 which is pretty cool ngl

1 Like

I have no issue with British export stuff coming to Britain, there is a few id find really fun.

But I just dont have any interset in soviet stuff.

1 Like