Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

M60 was trialled, I think it’s at Panzermuseum Munster. There are photos of it around anyway.

1 Like

I guess gajin might consider 4+ gen with AESA radar after introduced aviation rank IX 1 year and not ready 3-5 years

I believe dev could add legacy hornet with SARH MRAAM before legagy hornet armed AIM-120 AMRAAM before not ready this quarter

Is there any possibility that new MBT after Vickers Mk.7 might be MBT from Commonwealth ?

Yeah not sure about that list.

F-18 already got denied afaik

Italy already has a tornado F3 and theirs unlike the british one cannot receive amraam (they used the f16 for that)

Subs would be an interesting step up, kinda funny if they exclude the UK and France though. If they’re already adding 5 i struggle to see how 7 is a stretch.

They can still fill out the vickers line. But after that I dont know of any commonwealth native designs that they could slap in there above br 10.3.

Of course nobody said it had to be a native design but it fits better.

1 Like

Jordanian Al Hussein MBT with falcon turret can be added after it

7 Likes

Their is the Vickers 7/2 but won’t be much different to the one we have

The 18C was denied, but yeah.

Also my favourite the Al Hussein normal

2 Likes

Also the list just has F3 but doesn’t say what one

No french vehicles
It’s real

1 Like

For the UK you could assume an upgraded one but the Italians never got the Tornados with AMRAAM because they found the F-104S was better.

No Gripen C for Sweden, that should be an easy one.

Would be great if true. Finally B-36 and submarines. Sk ground tree somewhere, also nice.

But yeah, doubt this one is correct.

@Miraz05 @oom1992 @Mytho-GR1

They could as you’ve said make it an vickers/export line. Add in the upgraded vickers mk.3i and Mk.3M, the vickers mk.4, the EE-T1 Osorio, the Vickers Mk.7/2 and the Jordanian Challenger Falcon and Al Hussein and then finish with the Challenger 2E.

I think that would be quite fitting and fully flesh out the tree with some more unique tanks too and most importantly, a unique playstyle from the rest of the tree.

The vickers line has so much unused potential

i just want the Al Hussein

Don’t be mad at me, I’m one of those guys who plays in the Israeli TT and has barely touched the South African vehicles. I have no problem with c&p vehicles, as long as they offer me a different gaming experience than their original version.

I’m not speaking for myself, I’m referring to the vague concept of “copy and paste” that some people have on the forums. Many times I read “changing the name of the vehicle does not make it another vehicle.” I even heard famous youtubers say that Gal Batash was c&p…

Israel has many 100% unique things, however they have not yet reached the game. I wouldn’t say that the Israeli M60s are 100% unique. However, I don’t consider many of them as copy and paste.

I think you got lost in the details and missed the message: Gaijin seems to be prioritizing popular vehicles and not 100% unique vehicles.

Recently a user of this forum asked me which Argentine plane I would choose, if I had to choose one to add to the German TT. I did a survey on another platform, where almost everyone is Argentine, to have a little clarity. One option was the IA-33 (first jet manufactured in Latin America), IA-58 (probably the most iconic aircraft) or the A-4P (basically A-4B with defa)

The A4 won, comfortably.

1 Like

After the misspelling issue, this implies Japan getting an SK sub-tree which was denied to happen.

Looking at this again the C2 is implied to be TT however the 2 tech-tree that could get it don’t need it. Being a Canadian vehicle it be premium or event in the German tree as they have domestic leopards for their TT and for the UK the BR range it could be has plenty of vehicles.

I can’t really comment on the rest.

Yeah Legacy Challengers are my favourite tanks so the Al Hussein is a field day for me.
I wish the UK had upgraded our Legacy Challengers along a similar scheme.

Does the Al Hussein have blowout panels as it now uses a Smoothbore swiss 120mm?

They are just wheeled light tanks and a heavily upgraded centurions its a very weird sub tree

1 Like

has a loader assist not sure about blow out panels

2 Likes

maybe a Racing car