Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

yep , the reason why i say it is fake

That list is from months ago

1 Like

wait really ? one guy showed up in one of my serv’s and was like new one just dropped , let me double check

Either this is the one from months ago or it is very similar to one that I saw previously, but either way, at least two of the vehicles on there are already in game, so it doesn’t really matter

1 (maybe 2) to correct you

? Wdym

You mean the last one that wasn’t even intended to be a leak list?

this one got more red flags than the soviet union had

honestly the only things that could make sense on that list are the F/A-18A and the T-80

but hey, even a broken watch is right twice a day

Not only that but air tree first it always have been and will

South Korea is after Japan ground so it’s likely meant to be a subtree.

Though if anything that makes the list even more obviously fake than the MiG-34 and Italian KF51 already made it.

1 Like

It would have to be a sub-tree, if it were independent the aviation would have to come first.

1 Like

what about LeopaldC2, B-36, M60(Germany never used them) and the Submarines?

I just picked the most blatant ones (and I wasn’t sure about the M60). And as for submarines I actually believe those considering the recent submarine event was pretty fun.

yea except you’d think they’d use an armed sub instead of U-459 which is a type-XIV that only ever resupplied fighting subs

I think they’re just thinking about how to give several Alpha jet to Germany and none to France, which is why they’re taking so long to get here. :p

Dude like idk if you noticed this but stop deluding yourself to believe gaijin hate France this much

1 Like

Easiest to spot fake I’ve seen so far.

1 Like

almost looks like a parody

the only way to give Germany a better alpha jet than france is to use only the very first service version for france and the only service version to germany as the French twin seat trainer had only 2 hardpoints and no Centerline Gunpod unlike the German striker version

however the only Alpha Jet that has been passed to developers at all was the French enhanced version that added Guided munitions and the 2 extra hardpoints

currently there are no suggestions for any AlphaJet on the new forum