Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

yeah bullshit list, the 2a4 ruag does not exist, the add on was only a mock up, the tank just doesnt exist

We share the info here in the forums all the time but Reddit and Youtube/everything else don’t know.

We need to get the “5-Line limit” and the “Once a nation gets added as a sub-tree their tech won’t go elsewhere” to the other Soucal medias and get a CC to cover it.

As of right now most think you could give a TT endless sub-trees and Sub-tree vehicle to another nation like with the SA Cheetah here in the forms.

3 Likes

All I can say is props been made for a guy who is still in denial about SA

1 Like

What…
I’m just straight up confused. How did you even get there

Ya know, there is a reason play light tanks…
But I mean that’s your take and fair enough, I’m afraid I just have to disagree though.

I mean, seems like there enough info for it to be added for real in game atleast. The base tank is just a 2A4
1055679386_4-RUAGLeopard2A4

5 Likes

Idk tho, this list feels too big, especially for the first update of the year, and it’s strange that certain things aren’t matching up with China guys leak

It’s a hypothetical from reddit.

One does the Chinese 04

Didnt smin say this update was larger or someone did…

Grom made it sound like there would be a lot of premiums, but even still this is a big ass update if real, how does it compare to other large updates??

Yeah but then we’re basically missing everything else like the F-20 and AH-1W Super cobra

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/s/A1iUWt3iBF

it would be a m1a1 kvt, the armor is non existent, it would be another leopard pzbtl123, seems like a bad choice

43 vehicles in that list

SG = 36
WoC - 54 (Note the Israeli ground tree)
IS = 39 (Note the SA ground tree)

And so on Category:Updates - War Thunder Wiki

Well if you look at the road map the first update mentions ARH AAM…I don’t think they would put a tutorial in just for the AIM-54, my guess is a bunch of nations will get them and thay want people to know how to use them properly instead of the 54 spam and not hitting anything. Just my guess though.

u are aware, they can put it in for preparation and people already getting to know its existence / how it works before actualy implementing it

[Event] Earn the Jaguar IS in the Sword of Justice Event! - News - War Thunder

With the NEW Fortnightly Events, i would also like to suggest a better version of the current Star Discount with GE Option, see below:-

Current Version (taken from the Jaguar Event - Link Above)

Discounts on purchasing stages using Golden Eagles
Unfinished stages can be purchased for Golden Eagles, but If you’re significantly close to completing a stage, its price will now be significantly reduced.

Let’s say you have earned 85% of the required mission points to complete a stage, then the price of purchasing this stage will be halved. If you’re near the finish line for a stage and are at 95% progress, then the price will be reduced by five times. For example, if you’ve scored 39,000 mission points, then the price for unlocking this stage will be 499 Golden Eagles. If you’ve scored 43,000 mission points, then you’ll only need to pay 199 Golden Eagles. Remember to keep this in mind if you cannot complete a stage on time!

New Version

Exciting News: You now have the opportunity to purchase the star at a discounted rate. This is fantastic, especially if you’re unable to complete it in one go. Here’s how the discounts work:

1. Zero Effort Completion: If you want to breeze through without any effort, it’ll cost you 1000GE.
  2. 25% Progress: If you’ve completed 25% of the star, you can pay 750GE.
  3. 50% Progress: At the halfway mark (50% completion), the price drops to 500GE.
  4. 75% Progress: If you’ve made significant progress (75% completion), you’ll only need to pay 250GE.

Implementing this system could potentially increase the overall revenue while keeping players happier.

Going into Depth, the reasons why this is a good option for both Gaijin Entertainment and also “us” the player base

First and foremost

1. Increased Revenue for Gaijin Entertainment:
  • Tiered Pricing: By offering different price points based on progress, Gaijin can cater to a wider audience. Players who want to complete the star effortlessly can pay a premium, while those who’ve made progress get discounts. This flexibility encourages more players to engage with the star system.

• Monetization Opportunities: The discounted rates incentivize players to spend in-game currency (GE) to progress faster. This translates to more GE purchases, directly boosting revenue.

• Urgency and Scarcity: Limited-time discounts create a sense of urgency. Players may be more likely to spend GE now rather than later, especially if they fear missing out on the deal.

Most importantly

1. Happier Player Base:
  • Time Management: Offering discounts for partial progress acknowledges that players have busy lives. They can choose to spend less time grinding and more time with family or other activities.

• Reduced Frustration: Players who struggle with certain challenges may find relief in the option to buy progress. This reduces frustration and maintains a positive experience.

• Fairness: The tiered pricing system treats players differently based on their progress, which feels fair. It rewards effort and provides an alternative for those who can’t commit extensive time.

1. Balancing Act:
  • Gaijin must strike a balance between revenue and player satisfaction. Too high prices may alienate players, while too low prices could impact revenue.

• Regular communication about these discounts and their benefits is crucial. Transparency fosters trust and ensures players understand the value proposition.

In summary, this system aligns with both Gaijin’s financial goals and players’ needs. It encourages spending while respecting players’ time constraints, ultimately contributing to a healthier game ecosystem.

Just my 2pence :)

Tubby

4 Likes

So people who don’t have the 14 can’t test them…ok makes uuumm kinda not much sense 🤔

The question is will it be top tier

again, testing learning the principle in preparation for the amraams, besides that the f14b alone is reason enough for the tutorial