Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

It’s from reddit and someone made a list and wanted to see peoples thoughts on it.

From a gaijin update I say the person did a good job

Hypothetically speaking, if this was the next major update how would you rate it out of 7? : r/Warthunder (reddit.com)

3 Likes

Thanks. I couldn’t find the source with an image search originally.

1 Like

It has a British IFV/light tank. So it’s fake 😜

7 Likes

Nw but it does gen look like a gaijin update though

No centuaro 120
Fake pls

Don’t worry Deathmisser just did prove it was fake.

This list is… interesting, I’m not sure yet but will be keeping an eye on it

1 Like

Bro what the fuck is the chieftain mk.4 doing on that list, it brings jack shit to the table compared to the Mk.3.

I swear if our next tank addition is a copy paste chieftain.

Well, Deathmisser had proven it fake however it seems the maker was thinking it would go to Isreal.

If that list is true, Japan gets neglected again.

It was built with Israel in mind but:

No.1 why would they want a chieftain
No.2 they didn’t ever receive them although thats hardly the sticking point compared to my original point of why would they want a chieftain.

Looks like someone is going to have a week ban

2 Likes

I hope its fake, britain doesnt need another 8.7 105 light tank…

What do you mean another light tank ?
Since when have we ever gotten a domestic light tank ?

IDK. I’m not the one that made it.

It’s got some things I wouldn’t be too happy about. Like on their air stuff Isreail getting a CL-13(Canadair Saber) well I’m still waiting for the nation that made and used them to get it.

1 Like

@Deathmisser leading question for you: how long has the greatest gap between the additions of new vehicle-type branches to existing techtrees been, since update " New Power "?

Since new power if you are meaning sub trees and new nations gaijin always like to add them in October.

But the longest Idkr on the top of my head

I would say between South Africa and Finland.

1 Like

Vickers mk11 VFM 5, and that Warrior LMT is legit a rooikat turret on a warrior hull

I mean vehicle branches in already-present techtrees, like the heli-trees for the TT 's that lacked them.

1 Like

wooooow a grand total of 2 now tell me how many tanks has Russia got at 10.0 then come back to me