Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Freccia is faster, its that simple, speed = fun

What thr hell do you mean puma we don’t have a puma and never will (unless the give up on the Ajax but that would just lead to a CV90)

He means a ‘Heavy IFV’ with an unmanned mid-calibre turret. Which both Ajax and Puma fit the definition of. But you could group all BMP’s/BMD’s(?) with that sort of logic.

But that like going a Leo and Abrams are the same as their both 120mm smooth bore mbts

It has nothing to do with popularity, they change them from time to time.

• From 2.26.0.34 (May 30, normal hangar) it’s the VBM Freccia C/C.
  • From 2.29.0.5 (Sep 12, normal hangar) it’s the KF41.
  • From 2.31.0.10 (Oct 31, halloween hangar) it’s the halloween Dodge truck.
  • From 2.31.0.17 (Nov 1, anniversary hangar) it’s the VBC Centauro PT 2.
  • From 2.31.1.29 (Nov 13, normal hangar) it’s the KF41.
  • From 2.31.1.41 (Nov 20, normal hangar) it’s the 40/70 Leopard.
  • From 2.32.0.23 (Dec 7, new year hangar) it’s the VBC Centauro PT 2.
  • From 2.33.0.4 (Dec 11, new year hangar) it’s the Centauro MGS.
  • From 2.33.0.66 (Jan 15, normal hangar) it’s the Centauro MGS.
2 Likes

I meant relatively. When compared to things like the Gripens and Su-27s, an F-16A with AIM-9Ms isn’t anything special.

Considering it will get AIM-120 together with AIM-9M it will be very good

Ajax isnt unmanned?

I explicitly said “without AMRAAMs and with AIM-9M”, but okay.

1 Like

They seem to have a preference for wheeled vehicles. I wonder if its because they go faster, and therefore get away from the player (and camera) before the driving AI stops working properly.

I’m tired okay

Aren’t we all?

1 Like

The turret isn’t?

I know its not major but good lord the thing gets worse and worse.

Eh, its problems are behind it by now people like to drag up the past and use it as an example atm. They fixed the problems with the rattling and all that tbh. All it needs to do now is get in the hands of the army…

1 Like

I think its less an issue of its major faults now although last I heard there were still 6 but that was months ago, but more than it is still seemingly slightly subpar to the options we were offered.

Anyway, it is what it is, but at least in-game, I’d choose the CV-90FRES every time.

Haha, the easy part is over, now thats the difficult job

Actually If I remember its already in the hands of a single unit to test it out…

1 Like

Ah, so maybe by 2040 then :P

We still need a direct replacement to the warrior tho, Im hoping some mission module with the 40mm tbh as a 12.7 really doesnt cut it…

Yeah we do.