Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

I think in sim it’s 12.3. It’s been a while since I fought one in sim, but in RB it might have been moved down to 11.7. But still, the gap between the FG/FGR and the Tornado in terms of tech and lethality is pretty big, and the Phantom might even outperform the Tornado if it received AIM-9Ls

Or just more Rank 7 -candidate aircraft so the existing FG or FGR can be allowed to move up

1 Like

Word, my bad. I haven’t paid attention to the battle ratings like at all recently

image-container

The creature

5 Likes

They should both have 9L’s though, just british phantoms can’t be the best in the game apparently, its simply not allowed

Personally I would rather them be separate aircraft (one with 9L and one without) since the leap from rear-aspect focus to all-aspect gaming is too big in my head and needs to be an incremental progression instead of just an all-in-one. Its the same reason I made a suggestion for an F-4E (1983) with 9L and 7M, since the leap is just too big.

1 Like

If they were folded with the ones in game yes, if not i’d rather have the FGR.2 be given 9L’s and the FG.1 keep just the G’s

2 Likes

That’s the idea, to have them foldered. Hopefully if/when a suggestion is made and if/when they get added they are foldered.

3 Likes

historical falkland FGR.2 gaming 🙏

so lol my point is he wasnt the only one prolonging the thread

caught in 4k

1 Like

I just noticed some extra weird code failures. The light tank driving around here is supposed to be a KF41 considering thats the latest light tank. However it is a centauro 120.
Where did they mess up in the codes this time?

1 Like

propably to do with it being a italian base /hangar and the KF 41 being hungarian

Maybe try to choose the Hungarian leopard or any other vehicle and the KF41 might start showing up, would be intresting

If you want to, you can get a custom hangar and change the driving vehicle (that’s what I did)

A few updates ago the KF41 was driving around and I am sure it was for all Italian vehicles, since the latest light tank gets a stroll and thats the tradition. Might just be a weird code failure but gaijin is pretty good at it still.
Yeah the centauro is still here.

I dont want a specific tank driving, it is just that I am 99% sure it was supposed to be a KF41 driving here, and the KF41 was indeed here for a decent time. Gaijin couldve just messed up the codes here and reverted it back, so who knows.

eh, might have to do with the KF41 being collectively hated and considered being bad and people even prefering the freccia over it

Yeah that makes sense, it was a freccia between la royale and sons of attila. Still no idea when this gets changed though, I am very sure the KF41 was there until IDK when and there are no forum posts that explicitly wanted the KF41 gone from the hanger driving.
I would say its just the game codes breaking down and nothing to write home about.