Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

What I’m referring to only applied to Soviet/Russian tanks. I’ve tried it with some western tanks, including the OF-40 Mk 2, and it didn’t work.

There’s the MBT-80, also.

Drop tanks in general would be a welcome addition. There are some aircraft which look odd without them or atleast not as iconic.

1 Like

Their response varies though. Grom’s reply this time is clearly more excited than most other times.

1 Like

I hope we get something similar in the PC Version as well. Literally so unbelievably cool.

Together with submarines… 👉👈

7 Likes

Du Hodengeige.

Yes, we need moar droptanks.

2 Likes

Hahahahahahahaha Hodengeige is the funniest insult of all time.

2 Likes

If you think N1K2 models look bad, take a look at La-7 one

I’d play naval again if they added missile ships and/or submarines.

Not talking about a premium here or there that can should anti air missiles at other ships. Which doesn’t even make much sense.

1 Like

I guess Mobile isn’t ready to take on modelling of CIWS just yet:

But w/ the massive lead they already have, I won’t be surprised if they get that mechanic first too.

2 Likes

that is, the UK will receive commonwealth vehicles but will not have exclusivity over them.

Yeah, though I think in the Jags case, Britain had the best claim to it regardless of the Commonwealth thing.

Personally. I hope they keep the Commonwealth stuff to an absolutely bare minimum for now, So many native options that have been skipped. Main CW that Id want at the moment would be the Canadian LAV

3 Likes

I would have thought they would just stick to adding exported British vehicles to the CW, but the T-90 opens a Pandora’s box. Probably the T-90, more than the vijayants and the jaguar, means that in the future there will be an independent Indian TT.

Yeah there is a good chance. But yeah, I hope they mainly stick with British Export stuff though. Like the Sea Harrier FRS51. I really wouldnt be happy if we got stuff like the Pantsir or Mig-29 for our TT. Simply not needed

1 Like

I don’t think they will, even T-90 was unnecessary. I think they are just testing the Indian market. The 3 Indian vehicles represent the sampling probe.

The Jaguar IS was developed by BAe, so yes, Britain does have the biggest claim to it.

3 Likes

That and France has got two event vehicles at this BR and Britain only has the Bucc but that is at BR 8.
and that our only top tier event vehicle so I don’t know why everyone is complaining

Some may think that its having Magic II’s means that it came from France.

2 Likes

I know and seen that claim which is full on main copium I’ve ever seen

The J-7II needs to go to America, since the PL-2 is the Chinese name for the R-3S, which is a reverse engineered AIM-9B. Flawless thinking from me.

9 Likes