Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Update is going to be rather small, isn’t it?

Well both could carry it and guide it so why not.

It’s a filler update, some stuff looks decent at least

“iconic” non-mbt end of the line vehicle for US?
Can we assume that’s the XM-8 with the 120mm?

Im not so sure about that. We’ve had a few recent datamines for things like AI S-300, Patriot, etc etc being added

There was also a datamine for “SEAD Gameplay” but cant find the post for it. So I think something is being worked on in that regard at the very least. I think the game is primed for it, though I think they would come with or shortly after a full set of new top tier SPAA for most/all nations and not before.

2 Likes

I see it as either being:

M8 - with it’s correct M900 and blowout panels

RDF/LT

LAV(105?)

SLAMRAAM

But I would not list any of these as Iconic.
To me that suggests the M6 Linebacker or other Bradley, but even a Bradley with BRAT and APS is not end of line. I also don’t think any Striker variant would be end of line, Dragoon or SHORAD.

1 Like

Humvee with a 50 cal, definetly too OP to be anywhere other than 12.0 :P

1 Like

Most definitely fits the iconic part

1 Like

Could also be one of the Thunderbolt/BAE AGS prototypes tbh

1 Like

But are those really iconic? The M8 at least has the distinction of actually being adopted, even if Congress killed it.

2 Likes

Gneisenau would not even be particularly good thats the funny part.

As Gneisenau was a smaller ship it had less mechanical ramming and therefore its reload rate was vastly reduced from the 3 RPM on Bismarck class. The best estimates are based on coastal batteries with a similar lack of power assisted ramming which come in at a 70 second reload.

So being generous Gneisenau ends up with a 50 second reload at best…

Feels like justice to be honest.

2 Likes

It also doesn’t have to be ground, could be F-15E or F-14D

Hell, could be a ship at that point lmfao.
I think that’s a stretch though

Would explain the quotation marks then

4 Likes

The fact it specically says “End-of-the-line non-MBT” just implies to me its referring to something ground based. Feel like if it was a plane, ship or heli it would say “end-of-the-line vehicle” or something to that affect. Feels to specific to be a plane. Though I suppose maybe its intentionally misleading

3 Likes

BMFD improvements, mentioned by Smin

Man i just hope we will finally get ability to move the TGP inside of cockpit, by just looking at the mfd and moving the TDC.

2 Likes

Of course! F-15E with F-15SG to China at the same time.

Pls no :-(

8 Likes

One of the major upgrades with the Tornado Gr4 was new MFDs. It would be a tad shame if that was the only new feature coming with the Gr4, but would fit fairly well.