Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

as usual guys remember we arent supposed to know whats on the leaklist

so dont annoy staff

2 Likes

We can’t read don’t worry

1 Like

As long Leclercs lack it’s Hyperbar engine and it’s still building horse power like every other basic diesel engine MBT, i would never say it’s overperform, but it still lack something.

Max torque should be optened around 1600rm, unlike in WT.

2 Likes

German players being toxic, people arguing, angy death threats in DM’s so the usual

2 Likes

so what you are saying is, i am supposed to ping smin and complain why germany potentialy is getting their eastern tech (OSA) a whole patch later compared to russia and italy again?

/j

2 Likes

on another note

now that america is getting cas they dont need

can we finally get a pod for russia Community Bug Reporting System

1 Like

I meant to Basher, but I wouldn’t be surprised by that either

subtrees again…

Netherlands shoul’dve went to germany, Swiss and Belgium to france imo

Most french main don’t even care for a subtree, but seing a “minor” tree material (such as mirages) getting distributed to everyone else gets kind of annoying, it strips away the uniqueness offered by said tree.

I would forget it if i were you X)

6 Likes

Never gonna happen

Remember, no plans to add Khod.

I’ll never understand why sometimes nations get something that was basically not used, err R27 on an F14, but USSR can’t get a pod on a multirole.

I have 2 angy DM’s from peeps

(Stay mad you 2)

1 Like

Currently it accelerates from 0 to 31 within ~4.1 seconds (give or take 0.1s). I’ve yet to see any real data that states it can do better than 5s.

Hyperbar this, Hyperbar that - it’s not magic.

1 Like

ahhhh i see now. the dutch have 18 LEASED 2A6MA2s.
my bad… still they can give that one to france. (it will still be the best tank france gets lol)

But outside leaked things (because afaik we never got 100% of upcoming stuff in leak list?), we can still hope for some ground or air stuff, or this update gonna be 100% coastal ? ( or navy as a whole, still need some big BBs)

Switzerland should’ve been split between Germany & France along technological ties (Leopard 2s & related developments to Germany, Mirage 3s etc to France), Belgium to France & Netherlands to Germany.

But this is WT.

6 Likes

eh as long as it aint the am3

1 Like

we don’t care for leopards X) A fixed leclercs and/or some EMBT would do the job…

2 Likes

lol

Would rather have the Leclerc Evo for France than stuffing leased tanks in the tree.

1 Like

which germany would get as well / uses leo chassis its 50%leopard

2 Likes

why… whats broken?