Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Way to live up to the rock bottom perceptions the rest of the community has for German mains

1 Like

so like in world of warships?

Can every nation even get one? US, USSR, France and britain yes, Germany has some unfinished ww2, but Italy?

Dont worry, Sweden makes up for it with another lazy and boring copy&paste premium!

For real though, gaijin needs to stop with leaving some nations with nothing new of substance across all modes

Actually, if you look closely, leclercs end first in every trial that judge on the mechanical capability of the tanks.

Most of the time it’s the crew who make the note lower on other tests.

Also some years Leclercs ended first, so…? :)

2 Likes

Italy had a more built one then germany lol

1 Like

they are not dutch

Mirage 2000 with recents change with the numbers of missiles it can carry alongside cas stuff is on par or even better than this f16, i really don’t see the point of it except in air for aim120.

6 Likes

Sweden getting second heavy tank…but its premium…Italy also doesnt have heavy tank yet (if i dont count the premium)

2 Likes

ah ok. Then both germany and italy should have one aswell. Problem is germany wont have planes for it. The stuka was never completed iirc

RN Aquila

5 Likes

Without counting on the fact that in WT, Mica still lack speed, range and some others things, that are reported x)

3 Likes

Thats why the lost every time to Leo or abrams

That’s just your perception. From what I can tell, everybody’s having a good laugh.

2 Likes

Trials are always political, As are arms acquisitions

did it set to the sea?

Above you mentioned USSR with blueprints. Do you know if they have one?

So both swe and italy have nothing since sweden cpuld only get heavy tanks from finland of which the Kav-1B will never be added and the KV-1A is prem, so italy can get more from Romania and hungary

I think russia had a some what complete conversion and Aquila I think was getting ready for sea trials

1 Like

Wait…USSR have a aircraft carrier? You mean minsk that cough more black smoke then factories during
industrial revolution?

3 Likes

The amount of crying and pissing coming from British and French players is way more telling honestly

3 Likes

German mains are just the worst, it’s a fact and you present it beautifully by trying to be such an edgelord! 4Chan will be missing you

4 Likes