Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

The basic F/A-18C is not really that basic. It has Aim-9P-5 which are equal to 9Ms. And it doesn’t need 7Ms because it has AMRAAMs.

It’s possible there’s gonna be a F/A-18C Late with 9X and AIM-120C-7 a while in the future.

1 Like

well if that is somewhere the UK and America will have an advantage is in Aircraft carriers, unless gaijin starts pulling out the blueprint ships for germany and russia

1 Like

For all ships. Their characters from anime.

4 Likes

there ya go fixed it

2 Likes

If gajin really loved sweden air we wouldve had a Finnish Mig 29 or mirage 2000 since they trialled them alongside the f18 duringbthe Halli air trials.

If sweden and UK can go with their 3rd gen fighters so can germany.

2 Likes

Lmao

Maybe when Gaijin is finally okay with adding brimstone types of missiles in 5 years.

Germany can’t handle anything.

As soon they start to be treated the same way other nation are since years, they yell, and the difference with other nations is Gaijin immediatly answering them with official big talk, promises and all, something you don’t see for others nations

7 Likes

It was about 356 days from rank 8 being added to gripens

Iirc

oh then it was longer for the UK lol since the tornado F3 added nothing the FGR2 couldn’t already due besides all aspect A2A missiles

strange thing to say… considering the frances best jet is an F-16 and soon their best tanks are Leopards…

edit ALL THE RUSSIA TECH

1 Like

There are 3 different Hornet C’s they can add to Finnish tree.
I hope they arent gonna and add only one of them. First one can be added with this update.

Premium?

2 Likes

You will take the B-Tech 2A6, wether you want to or not. Should be 11.3 because it has worse armour me thinks :clueless:

1 Like

I still chose Mirage over F-16s.

And if Leclercs would be closer to what they are IRL they would stomp leo 2a4 and 2a5

But Gaijin is too afraid of that, same reason they don’t want to give us Leclerc premium, they would stomp everything, so they have to protect their precious bigger community.

6 Likes

Sweden had the J35D for a few years before we got a Sarh carrier. The same time the UK also got their PD’s on the FGR. So technically worse since we didnt have an actual top tier to deal with phantoms pre pd being added

1 Like

yet french players didnt want that germans did thats the difference lol

4 Likes

I sure love having foreign tech in every TT

1 Like

cant wait for gaijin to treat germany different lol

thats why the leclercs repeatedly lost in every trail. insane, also you forgot dutch 2A6M2’s

L

with the recent FM nerf? LMFAO

1 Like