Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Oke,

When are we going to see the most produced japanese bombers G3M and Ki-48 variants for the TT?

Since the majority of the people who play Japan really want to see these planes since the introduction of japanese air.

@Smin1080p_WT

2 Likes

Hey. We have already had reworks for some of these types of shells. At the moment the current focus is on the APHE feedback and poll.

Nah, only APHE is allowed to deal damage

3 Likes

When 🅱ESH?!?

Will the planned “Modern Tank Reticles” still be coming as expected, or is it still too soon to know

As you would know by now, we cannot answer when can we see X vehicle questions. Otherwise I would just be here all day answering everyone asking about every vehicle.

We are constantly adding new vehicles to the game. Stay tuned to the blogs to find out what’s coming.

1 Like

obligatory question if you will reveal the other ones today, or if we still gotta wait a few more days until approval xD

4 Likes

It’s still on the roadmap plans.

7 Likes

naaaw… :(
If people like me dont complain all the time, nothing will be added for these nations… :(

2 Likes

Are the devs looking into adding Tank Fire Control Systems in the foreseeable future?

M6 and T1E1 have underperforming armor that make them quite vulnerable even at their BRs for a heavy tank, and this one will be an even higher BR due to the increased firepower, so it will be a slow glass canon.

That is, unless they finally decided to fix this series’ armor, which I kinda doubt after so many years, but I hope.

it’s what it should be, no way to “fix” it’s armor i think. and the br, won’t be too high, 90mm isn’t that powerful, and your stab is removed, reload slower, so i guess same br

1 Like

Where is France’s new top battleship? The top French fleet is currently suffering…
France needs a new top battleship to at least be on par with other nations. Strasbourg will save the day
And then the French Navy will fight on equal terms. But at the moment it has been suffering for a year against Scharnhorst, Mutsu and others. And France has not yet been given an analogue

Spoiler

7 Likes

Im hoping the Royal navy also gets a WW2 era BB. All of ours are WW1 era currently.

HMS Queen Elizabeth (WW2 Refit) or HMS King George V would be awesome.

But yeah, France does need a better top tier BB as well

3 Likes

asdasd

no context. figure it out yourselves

I think 5.7 seems likely

1 Like

Where rumor for abrams fix when

i can give you german leopard fix ones

what is ‘‘broken’’