Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

What are the differences between the mavs already in game and these 3?

Is this really an advantage on a plane that can barely drop them from 2-3km away?

Lets be honest. If you place it at 11.7 it’ll just be free RP for the Pantsir and even ito/tor. Placing it at 12.0 or higher just makes it DOA because there is not a single reason to put it in your lineup over the AV-8B+ and F-16C.

No, but they are still included in the game, which is why I want them all to be separated.

It’s excellent, a fantastic solution for the entire subtree and additional nations issues we’ve been facing.

2 Likes

it will crash ito and tor, as it can fire out of their range. it’s not passible it would be same or even lower than su-25t/39, with has no thermal, ir missiles.

It’s mavs will be so slow, because the A-10 as a launch platform is just a cripplingly slow shitcan, that the ito and tor will have no problem shooting them down lmao. You only have 6 mavs and they have at least 8 missiles, so good luck.

you have airport, and they can’t reach you when you just hanging away in 12km

*cries in flarakrad, adats, type 81c and Israel *

So it’ll just be a standoff. You can’t kill them and they can’t kill you.

Boy do I love flying in circles doing nothing for 5-10 minutes until a CAP fighter comes hunting my ass.

1 Like

Hell even the FlaRakRad and ADATS should be able to shoot some of the mavs down. Remember that it’s an already pretty slow missile shot from a shitbucket that barely goes past 650 km/h. The mavs will have no speed/energy.

no, usually 2-3 can destroy them before they shoot down every missile. and they can’t reload but you can.
if it’s so easy to shoot down a missile, why su-25sm3 can kill a spaa usually by just 1 kh-38. it still takes it more than 25s to reach.

Is this from an actually good platform or from an A-10 shitbucket? I usually shoot down the A-10 before also shooting down it’s mav.

Did you forget about both caps existing and the upcoming ability for SPAA to construct ammo crates wherever they want?

Reload ammo box mechanic is coming next patch

1 Like

Because the Kh38 is a considerably faster and overall better missile than the mav?

The top speed of the Kh38 is around M2.2 while the AGM-65 is around M0.9.

Nice balance
Only soviets can kill soviets
Maybe we should leave them alone until they finally understand how imbalance they are?

1 Like

Were there any news on the datamines?

No, waiting for any devblogs

1 Like

for these missiles, platform won’t effect much of it’s end speed, except pgm whch has almost no thrust.

i know, but not so soon I think. and for the both caps, I don’t think it’s a safe place for spaa, and seldom see someone there.

it’s actual speed is not so fast. like i said, in 12km, kh-38 needs 25s, and agm65 needs 40, about 60% faster. 25s is enough for shoot it down, but not many people do this, isn’t it?

why not, i always say there should be more new top spaa, but i’m not gaijin and i can’t decide anything.

Battle rating for ground RB would be 11.7 minimum or 12.3 maximum, my guess

Sadly, Now I don’t know AGM-65G-2 and AGM-65L

But AGM-65K on cdk server

BR 12.3 or 12.7 for ground RB because A-10C equipped Litening AT or Sniper XR targeting pod, precision-guided munition GBU-31 & GBU-38 JDAM and GBU-54 LJDAM. and Advanced Precision Kill Weapon System (APKWS) II

Iirc they were stated for the next update on the roadmap.

But in general, I think it’s beat to agree to disagree. I don’t think we can change the others pov, so we are not going anywhere.

I think the A-10C will be a shitcan that won’t have a single reason to be put in any US lineups over the AV-8B+ or F-16C. You seem to think it will be somewhat usefull. All good imo.

imo LGB will be it’s least useful weapon. You would have to get suicidally close and/or suicidally high to use them.