Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Rip lmao my b

Hey Smin, do you have any guesses about the vehicles on the leak list? Wink wink nudge nudge

2 Likes

That’s all people said, that going by the spreadsheet, its later than the usual time period. I don’t know what the past schizo posts where about

3 Likes

that is PAK supposed to be? PAF makes sense cuz pakistani airforce. the thing is called in china FC-1 no?

Id recommend reading the full context.

Nobody claimed we don’t have regular updates or that we don’t have them in the same periods. Thats pretty much established fact.

Its when claims get thrown around that the current update is “late” based on a spreadsheet alone, that’s simply not accurate.

1 Like

Think hes busy dealing with the update date peeps

The list had nation names

i see.

I dont need to guess :)

4 Likes

Three letter abbreviation of Pakistan

That’s all people said, that going by the spreadsheet, its later than the usual time period. I don’t know what the past schizo posts where about

Id recommend reading the full context.
Nobody claimed we don’t have regular updates or that we don’t have them in the same periods. Thats pretty much established fact.
Its when claims get thrown around that the current update is “late” based on a spreadsheet alone, that’s simply not accurate.

“I will sacrifice my life for Pakistan”

keep your secrets

5 Likes

Can you either confirm or deny whether or not specific vehicles will be coming to the game, even if not in this update? (Mirage III NG)

1 Like

He doesn’t want to crush everyones morale by saying that the hidden trio is for sweden

1 Like

Dunno, was just wondering if Gszabi had updated again.

But to answer your question. My guess is he uses country codes, not organisation codes.
If it is the Pakistani version, with Pakistani colours, then the aircraft name should be the Pakistani version. Not the Chinese version.

@Smin1080p_WT
Does it not get boring knowing everything all the time.
Wouldn’t you mind guessing for once and getting mad because of minor nations not getting what they need?

1 Like

Sadly it wasn’t all that was said. The context of everything that was said and how can and does directly mislead others.

Given this is something we have to deal with every major update, im always going to clarify on that when it happens as it creates these myths in the first place.

Plus its also good for other people here to know clearly the facts in that the update is not actually delayed or running late at all.

2 Likes

Back at ya:
If criminals took their own mugshots, they’d be cellfies.

Badum tis, I’m here all week

1 Like

Doubtful

Cleary its my dream of Zimbabwe coming to the game