Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Wait when did this happen?

Also what are the new vehicles that are supposed to fit in the blanks?

We got one more vehicle.
Our thoughts are still swiss subtree
F-5E [CHE]
F/A-18C [CHE]
and P-16 [CHE]

3 Likes

EKW C-36 could also fit

As much as I’d like to see it, I think it’s more likely they’ll focus on jets for now, since that’s what germany needs the most

Could also work.
We also had the N-20 but decided it was only a single prototype that never even flew and had no weapons known so probably not.

2 Likes

Pretty sure they don’t need a Hunter knockoff (or rather Supermarine Swift, Attacker and Hawker Hunter amalgamation), but fair, going by the Hungarian and BeNeLux subtrees Gaijin definitely doesn’t like putting effort into props

Sad but true

1 Like

As per my previous post, AESA won’t even matter anymore now that we have ARH missiles. At best you get better TWS, but missile performance is not really improved.

All this AESA fear mongering is just the same old stuff, “missiles will be too strong!”, “too early for Gen 4” “too early for F-16”, “2 more years for F-15”, etc etc. Now we’re at “too early for Gen 4.5”.

It’s quite telling when you ask people why they think AESA is too OP and then break it down to be a nothingburger.

5 Likes

Yep, especially as ARH dont use DL in their terminal phase, it wont really make any difference on the success rate of an ARH actually hitting.

1 Like

I mean we possibly get the skyranger.
There u go u have your aesa.

Besides that didnr some british planes already have aesa or was that pesa?

I dont think any British aircraft got AESA or PESA until the Captor-E on the Typhoon. Foxhunter and Blue Vixen were nearly as good as the early AESA radars that were being developed, not too mention Captor-M

1 Like

Where muh AAM-4B :D

1 Like

See now that’s something I don’t know when they could ever add as I don’t know what other equivalents exist for other nations…

3 Likes

The ZA-35 has a planar array PESA radar

CBU stands for ‘cluster bomb unit’

proceds to show the TOW version …
heres the actual HOT version
better pic of the turret , on a wiesel chassi

3 Likes

Yep that is my guess as well, they have got to add at least one unique aircraft.

Just like they did for Hungary, BeNeLux, Finland and South Africa?

Is the Fokker G.1 not unique enough for you ?

As of yet no but that a little harsh since we don’t have the lower tier aircraft yet.

Excuse me ? I can count at least 6 unique aircraft not in the main line but at least premiums.

again that’s a tad harsh since most of Britain tech tree is filled up with British stuff.

guys, look at Zabis site he changed something for Germany xD