Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Aren’t those mostly the same for the 18C of every nation that could get them in game?

Well, blame that on Gaijin

There’s many changes that could’ve made it more viable, like BR reduction, reduced reload time, increase the damage of the ammo (76mm APFSDS is underperforming) etc.

Regardless it’s still a cool tank, and I think it would benefit the Swedish TT

Youd have to check the differences but they should be higher than Base f18c

1 Like

Are you sure? Iirc he said the opposite

The Finnish F/A-18C/Ds are late production model with F404-GE-402 Enhanced Performance Engine (EPE). EPE improves flight performances by providing much higher thrust than original F404-GE-400. For example, Hornet with EPE performs 27% better than a non-EPE Hornets in transonic acceleration at 35,000 ft (10.6 km).

Taken from the post for it

2 Likes

Yeah, it doesn’t look like anything Hungarian or Romanian. Either Swiss for Germany or maybe some Thai stuff for Japan.

Imagine not knowing what to come

Something very perculiar. The leaker changed his PFP to a much eastern themed one on discord.
For some relevant information, China never has an update dedicated to it, never. The tree was introduced in night vision, and unlike winged lion and viking fury, or sons of attila and fire and ice, there was not a teaser where China was the focus.

He said it here. Well, it isn’t the same thing. It’s implied it the hidden stuff could be an already listed nation.

Not for me. It’s simply saying that the redacted nations aren’t in order and we cant find out the nation due to the order in which they are listed

Full statement with question:

There was no teaser or fanfare for China because China was a nation on the Chinese client before being added to the normal client

His comment was about how the people wear saying the hidden naval thing was for Italy as everyone else was on the list. Meaning it could have been for someone already listed.

J-7D sales gonna be going up after this one lol

Not if theres a new premium, presumanbly

No, i posted the coment above. It was about air and not naval

Odd this was naval.

Photos here:

1 Like

I’d buy a J7 over a JH7 as a premium any day of the week.

Also, its going to be really cool if China gets the J10 in game, thats a cool jet and nice to see more variety at top tier!

Almost no planes were guessed aswell for other nations already listed

I don’t think there would be any new premium, after all there’s not much that you could add without totally shafting the tech tree (I’m looking at you F-20)

The JH-7 was listed as a premium in the leaks

1 Like