Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Suffer-Watch

1 Like

Then you are really biased if you think france is in a worse position than japan. Japan has almost no jets compared to other nations, they lack ground vehicles everywhere that they even got the m42 which really didn’t close any gaps.

1 Like

Hyrikul for my French community and you for my British xD

This is true. But can you just imagine a flgiht of Tornado Gr1s dropping JP233s onto the top of the motherships

1 Like

Nah, they wouldnt even get close, the Pantsirs on the enemy team would have got them first

2 Likes

Tornados look more sci-fi than F-16s and F/A-18s anyways

1 Like

If japan gets good vehicles from their subtrees then it’s just israel which lacks unique vehicles.

3 Likes

No.

This Dutch one does:

2 Likes

The suffer is not only on the sheer amount of vehicle.

Even there it depend.
Look at Rank VII ground for France, the worst in the game.
Same for high/top tier bluewater.

Hardish airforce line for the props era.

Some vehicle that are years behind what they are IRL (All Leclercs with the same armor, when IRL the S2 have 2 Tons of added armor, and SXXI have internal armor reinforced with titnaium bar… They all use datas from swedish trial when it was a proto Leclerc on the test)

And adding useless copy pasta recently in place of domestic vehicle is another form of suffer, personally.

1 Like

I hope they implement the F-CK-1 soon…

1 Like

I sure don’t hope we get a Crimson (Russia) spreading contamination over to Japan…

Since we don’t have a clentaminator with purifier bullets…

(Terraria reference)

2 Likes

Those are some of the coolest aircraft we got.
I hope we are getting some new floatplanes in the next update.
3130_rd
But I think we will never see this because it didn’t carry any bombs or torpedoes.

5 Likes

i made a few floatplanes suggestions for Japan - they are still waiting for approval after 3-4 weeks.

2 Likes

Everyone does, everyone does…

Please stop with this Japan cringe : /

Here are a few:

Spoiler

4 Likes

Love me some seaplanes!

Spoiler

300px-Saunders-Roe_SR_A1

5 Likes

OV-10 Bronco would be so cool.
It flew in Eastbourne a couple days ago.

5 Likes

what is that

Yes that would be lovely. And this my number 1 most requested plane of all time. (I know we will never see strategic bombers but this could maybe be added so I’m rooting for it)
be-10

3 Likes