Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Adding even more potent weapons isn’t the proper answer though.
The KH-38 and Pantsir have to be adjusted according to the other nations abilities.
Adding more powerful weapons just shifts the problem away from the USSR for a while until even more powerful weapons get added.

Having to hide the entire match as soon as someone gets into a plane loaded with up to 12 20km+ range ATGMs doesn’t sound fun, does it?

I really hoped my poll started the Sub-TT hype by Gaijin.
And that they leave the most voted nation as last just to give it a BIG BANGER of a sub-TT and indiginous additions.

The sub tree hype was there before your poll, please knock this self Sen trick stuff please

1 Like

Just voted on your poll :p

1 Like

LET ME GUESS LET ME GUESS!!!

You choseeee… FRANCE!!

I’m just trying to compare the poll with real data. In my opinion, Japan and Israel are the two nations most in need at the moment.
I would only prioritize Japan over Israel because of its “seniority,” not because of greater need.
There’s no way Italy, France, or the UK have more needs than Israel.
By the way, Pacífica said they’re prioritizing other nations that are more in need than Japan. That could be interpreted as “we’re planning something for Israel” lol.

1 Like

If just player count decides who is a major nation then even Italy was a major nation when they got the hungarian subtree for 1 or 2 patches, because I saw many play italy at that time.

“Interpreted”

Daaaaaym, how did you know ?!

1 Like

They could have been on the bottom of the list. I didnt open the post.

Britain are a pseudo main nations lots of stuff just most of it’s crap. The glory days of Cent 105s 1 shotting T-55s with Hesh are long gone

Because i know you by now xD

1 Like

Funnily enough France ranks as the third most played nation this week in Air Realistic Battles, at least according to https://wt.controlnet.space.
For Ground Arcade and Realistic it is sadly the 5th ~ 6th most played nation, losing to the top tier spam of Sweden, Japan and the US/USSR.

But the whole Minor/Major nation thing is a construct by the WT players/CC’s anyway, Gaijin hasn’t used that wording offically as far as I know.

So um, you know how a lot of nations have F-16s, right?

Well…

Spoiler

FB_IMG_1724019146074

Definitely not from a movie or anything…

Spoiler

Independence day

3 Likes

France and Italy got so many vehicles they really can’t claim they suffer.

It’s japan or israel by far.

4 Likes

Now yes.

So disappointed we didnt see some F3 fighting Aliens in that film

4 Likes

Its proof Britain trialed the Viper get it added 😂

1 Like

i can make another one after the patch.

What if i make one after each patch and we will see how the community reacts?

Tbf there was a whole 3 aircraft shown in that film, the F/A-18, T-38 and the F-16

I think that may have also been one of the only scenes the F-16 was shown as well

Is quantity of vehicles more important than quality though?

japan have a great light tank, 2 great MBTs a good SAM and an F-15.

Which of those would you swap in a British or French lineup?