Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Then I wonder if the second hidden one is Romanian.

I would be amazed if they model them correctly. I see like hellfires you would need 2 or 3 to destroy a tank :(

@Chris4win All the fun and unique looking vehicles will be reserved for Battlepasses, events or premiums and you know it.

Just like the NATO TOW-2B’s…

Although luckily they do waaaay more damage irl.

1 Like

Im just expecting Brimstone to be reskinned AGM-65s that can be loaded onto the triple mounts

1 Like

Yes because there are already 4 of his/her planes ingame and gaijin just need to buy it from him/her.

HF-24 is finished aswell. So seems like a future event vehicle for britain

4 Likes

I don’t think there ever will be a point in time where the Brimstone would be appropriate to be allowed in ground battles

Which means they could never be added to the game, even for air modes

You forgot to say “as premiums” exept for the Scimitar.

1 Like

The single country with that one plane

bandicam 2024-08-18 23-00-48-652

I’m fine with that, especially if it’s modified stuff or just important gap fillers (such as OSA).
Romania will bring a ton of heavily modernized (and europeniezed) stuff to the tree.
Of course there could be way less unnecessary copypaste if Gaijin put more effort into that idea.
Can’t wait to use Ariete (P) in one line-up with TR-85M1)

Spoiler

unknown-4

2 Likes

Me too, but the TR-85M1 will probably be a premium pack with a Romanian top tier jet.

Since italy does not have a top tier premium.

1 Like

There honestly wouldn’t be a point for them in AAB and ARB either, unless they work on a more complex EC mode for realistic, but even then these missiles wouldn’t really be fair since other planes wouldn’t really be able to intercept them

Yeah guess I misunderstood lol

Well… it can be complicated… Japan is not forgotten, it just has not been the focus on updates, Japan may be seen as being in a good position for now, and there maybe other nations that really need more care at the moment

More content is bound to come for Japan over time… the Mitsubishi F-2 for example, is bound to show up at some point… the problem holding it back is that it is just too OP right now…

For other older machines is that data can be very hard to find, or there may not be a gap that needs to be filled etc…

Models can be updated over time, so even if new things are not introduced, models can be improved to bring them up to current gaming standards

But, yeah Smin would be best to ask

NovA29 is working on the swiss FFA P-16 aswell and it seems finished aswell and more planes. The picture doesn’t show all. I cant say if the romanian plane is already finished

1 Like

zabi zabi zabi olddd fox, i know what you are trying right now, you like to play with peoples mind hehe, you cannot fool me just saying.

Not to be that guy, but when was the last time Gaijin added a new vehicle that was made by community members?

I’m sure Gaijin wanted to put is as premium but saw in advance the massive riot, so they put it in the TT xD

Other planes cant intercept whatever KH missile Russia are launching from 20km away.
They wont allow Stormshadow. That leaves Britain with AGM 65 and LGB forever then?

To fix a lot of the Ground RB problems would to make GIANT maps. With 30-35 players on each team. You could add these long range air to ground weapons as well as theater defense systems. It would make it all balanced. The longer range tanks would be able to perform better light tanks scouting could be more useful.

1 Like