Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

On that i agree, but sadly we are.
Then i prefer to have highly modified indian stuff then just Russian crap

If Britain dont get the Indian chase vehicles then adding the sub tree in the first place will be a waste of time.
They should get vehicles India use as its the Indian subtree.
France have an F-16, Italy have a Gripen and MiG29

1 Like

Russian tech does not belong in the British tech tree PERIOD

Either give India its own tech tree, or keep that stuff out of the British tree. India used loads of export vehicles provided by Britain and France, which should be added instead of the Russian stuff.

4 Likes

Ok so why add a subtree if 85% of the vehicles are not indigenous to the nation.
India has British, US, Soviet, Russian Federation and French

Why even add India as a British subtree to begin with?

You fail to understand how a sub tree works.

Well we would have rather had commonwealth but that would have upset Germany and the US players

Britain didn’t need another subtree at all. South Africa already provides more than enough to fill holes and add diversity.

4 Likes

Did it though

No, I fail to see why Russian crap has to be added to every single tech tree instead of adding domestic vehicles.

1 Like

We could also see earlier stuff, such as post-war reparations ships like Dan Yang (Yukikaze) and assorted others of the Nokaze, Akizuki, Matsu, Tachibana, Etorofu, Hiburi, and Mikura classes, among others.

Interestingly the Hiburi that went to China was Shisaka, the same one on a recent leak list.

Yes.

SA added alot of junk, didnt fix the issues and gave Britain a Gripen.
out of the 20 or so SA vehicles the Gripen is the best, the premium Rooikat 105, Rooikat 76 is crap and the MTTD is Rooikat 105 with an autoloader.
The ZTA wheeled SPAA is nice.

There we indigenous vehicles Britain could have had to fill the gaps.

1 Like

I think we’ve all gathered that you’re rather… passionate about this topic by now. But constantly yelling stuff like this really isn’t helpful to this thread.

Are you a British player who would rather Gaijin added British vehicles or a Russian player that doesn’t want to see Britain steal Russian premium/event vehicles like the SU-30MKII?

The SA sub tree was one of the best sub trees to date. Of course british mains disagree because they just want to pick and choose top tier vehicles from the US and Germany in their top tier.

5 Likes

I don’t play USSR much, but both apply.

British vehicles should come first, then South African and export vehicles. India either should be its own thing or a support nation like Australia and Canada, so they don’t pollute a western TT with eastern stuff.

3 Likes

Exactly, I love the Concept 3, the Ratels, the Eland, the G6, the Olifants, the Rooikats, the Rooivalk and the ZA-35. I would love to see more South African vehicles, but apparently that’s too much to ask for.
The only vehicles from SA that I don’t really enjoy are the Bosvark/Ystervark and the Gripen, but that’s just personal preference.

2 Likes

It’s always nice to see a wider variety of vehicles in trees, both as it gives more varied lineup combo options and because it’s essentially a form of lessening the grind. :)

Yes as a subtree with unique vehicles its good.
However having lots of vehicles doesn’t mean they are good.

SA tree has a few playable vehicles the rest are terrible, and the addition of the RATELs delayed Britain getting a high tier light tank (as mid as the Desert Warrior is)