Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Okay, no worries.

So BAE EAP next update?

:P

3 Likes

More funny Japanese and Dutch vehicles?
MMM04052024093539

18 Likes

14 Likes

We really need the Fokker D.XXI. It has a nice comfy spot available between the Belgian Gladiator and the Fokker G.1

4 Likes

Agree the reason was just sick and insulting as the D.XXI not only seen action but Dutch pilots died in them too.
Yes Finland may have fought longer but that was due to the landscape and logistics.

1 Like

Dead meme at this point.

4 Likes

Yeah, I have to agree with that!

cause it’s not from him

Fake alert

I repeat, fake alert

The EFT was designed with export customers already lined up but no it wasn’t as tailored for export as others.

The customers were Saudi, Oman and Qatar also. Particularly Saudi as they used Tornado ADV’s and wanted something with the avionics of the ADV and the flight performance to outperform anything else on the market which was pretty much exactly what the UK wanted.

In fact one of the first concepts for EFA (which would go on to split to become the EF and Rafale and also influence the Gripen) the BAE P.110 was developed specifically for Saudi Arabia.

Oman would buy virtually everything the UK attempted to sell them and signed a letter of interest also.

What was the reason? Both nations have vehicles in game that could’ve been added already. Im generally asking if there was a actual reason of why the Fokker wasnt added.

Finland used it more iirc

Even though the Dutch planned it, made it, flew it and fought in it. But nope Finland used it more was the reason why it wasn’t on launch.

2 Likes

Eh if they add more finnish air or something i have no problem with it going to france

The model is not identical to the one in game. They are different variants. We don’t rule out that it wont be included later, but its not a simple reskin. We decided to prioritise the Fokker G.1, which is an entirely new aircraft to the game.

2 Likes

Italy becomes kinda howitzer nation XD

This was not the reason. We mentioned the Finnish use of them, but it was never said that it was not added to BeNeLux because Finland used them more.

Any chance finland could get the HA 75A?

Inb4 disappointment

We dont plan to add the Hawk H-75A-2 that was added to Germany as that was a prize for the first World War mode.

If other variants are possible, its not an impossibility at some stage in the future. But we have no current plans for this. Sweden / Finland as a whole has a sufficient amount of aircraft in that area without the need to impact the reward vehicle.

Now can i ask about the other tank again?

:3

Exclusivity is bad >:(

7 Likes