Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Meanwhile Japanese mains have been asking for CAS and their most produced bombers. Yet nothing came.

3 Likes

Fisrt ones to get spike missles, submarines, helicopter mecahnics, etc…

For that i can bet it’s gonna be USA and Germany to start with thoses lines saddly (because more 'iconics"), not everybody together or minor nation first.

Wich is sad because damn i want that beast

1 Like

Like this (FOR ANYONE INTERESTED).

Yet no one from the team elaborates.

I’d rather have that GJN just adds the relevant vehicles of the same series, export and native production at the same time to all relevant Tech trees at once.

Well, ne, this isn’t logical, as the US does indeed have one of the biggest defence industries. They certainly do have a ‘right’ to ask for the planes that this nation built. That doesn’t mean Gaijin has to give in to these demands, but I’d rather have these vehicles added simultaneously anyway. This would undoubtedly bias the biggest defence industry nations in-game, but that might be counteracted by focusing more on non-‘major nation’ vehicles each update? Just a thought.

2 Likes

I always dream the EBRC Jaguar come ingame with new modern spot mechanics, IRL it can spot automatically and send to other vehicle around what it detect, and it can detect also by earing (spot the type of gun firing) all that almost without crew act on it.

Could bring ingame a way more advanced spot mechanism, an automatic one, lasting longer, that would help light vehicle to bring something more against way modernised MBTs that have way more survivability and firepower.

Spot could also serve as laser poiting for CAS, buddy lasing

1 Like

It took US mains one dev server to get two F-16s just saying

2 Likes

Funny that Gaijin use the excuse than USA build a lot for giving them a lot, but when some minor nation build more than some of the big 3 on some era, suddently this excuse don’t work anymore.

2 Likes

Well yeah, I was hinting at the French defense industry especially with that comment.

2 Likes

9.7 to 11.7 France is a prime example of this, yeah.

3 Likes

Yeah… 2 BR hole, dozens of things possible to add, but nothing is done for years, and when you jump from 9.7 to 11.7, you have the only MBT at that BR with HEATFS stock when everybody else have APFSDS xD

1 Like

I remember Smin once saying that the reason the Leclerc doesn’t get as many fixes as other MBTs is because there aren’t as many reports, only for me to check and see that, in some cases, there are more.

3 Likes

I don’t remember him saying that, or i missed it because i was stunned by the stupid logic behind the fact we don’t have premium Leclercs.

It was in the Leclerc thread, I believe.

Iirc they were already working on the F-16 ADF before the first dev server even.

And is this based on anything solid or just German main hopium?

About this btw, Gaijin likes to go for ground pound stuff. Just look at the German Premium Tornado and possible coming JH-7 to name a couple. If they were to add a M2KD, what are the chances of a variant with 4x Magic 2?

Could be a plane, could be a boat, could be a third tank. Nobody knows except for the snail.

Yeah they were but ADF was strictly meant for Italy for that patch. ADF and Blk10 having the same exact camo on release only confirms that.

Yeah nah, it’ll be a gyrocopter, specifically the Ka-1.

1 Like