Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

I sure don’t hope we get a Crimson (Russia) spreading contamination over to Japan…

Since we don’t have a clentaminator with purifier bullets…

(Terraria reference)

2 Likes

Those are some of the coolest aircraft we got.
I hope we are getting some new floatplanes in the next update.
3130_rd
But I think we will never see this because it didn’t carry any bombs or torpedoes.

5 Likes

i made a few floatplanes suggestions for Japan - they are still waiting for approval after 3-4 weeks.

2 Likes

Everyone does, everyone does…

Please stop with this Japan cringe : /

Here are a few:

Spoiler

4 Likes

Love me some seaplanes!

Spoiler

300px-Saunders-Roe_SR_A1

5 Likes

OV-10 Bronco would be so cool.
It flew in Eastbourne a couple days ago.

5 Likes

what is that

Yes that would be lovely. And this my number 1 most requested plane of all time. (I know we will never see strategic bombers but this could maybe be added so I’m rooting for it)
be-10

3 Likes

That reminds me, I was trying to post a suggestion to add the naval scout planes to their respective tech trees, but that suggestion has been pending for almost a month too

2 Likes

Oh man, Beriev built some real beauties

1 Like

What is [CHE]?

Dude yes please. So many cool planes like the walrus. I grinded some crusiers just to use the floatplanes.

3 Likes

Same!

Résumé

And don’t forget the Seaplane-carrier !

Résumé

Fantasque Time Line :: Voir le sujet - Transformation du Commandant-Teste en Porte-avions

6 Likes

Confoederatio Helvetica

AKA Schweiz

Or was it Chile?

1 Like

Look at Rank VII ground for France, the worst in the game.

I agree that gaijin should add more tanks there for france but it’s only one tier.

Same for high/top tier bluewater.

No shit. France bluewater just got added. Modeling ship takes more time than tanks and planes. They will get more ships faster than the other nations at least for the next time

Hardish airforce line for the props era.

Still much more than for example japan has jets and it still is comparable to other nations like china etc.
France simply can’t be as strong as the US, USSR, Japan, Germany and GB considering that france plane development more or less stopped between 1941 and 1944

Some vehicle that are years behind what they are IRL (All Leclercs with the same armor, when IRL the S2 have 2 Tons of added armor, and SXXI have internal armor reinforced with titnaium bar… They all use datas from swedish trial when it was a proto Leclerc on the test)

Japan and britain have the same problem

And adding useless copy pasta recently in place of domestic vehicle is another form of suffer, personally.

Italy and sweden got only c&p vehicles aswell

CH = “Confoederatio Helvetica”, meaning Swiss Confederation in latin, dont ask what the added E means

3 Likes

Thank you. I never knew thst was the real name of Switzerland

1 Like

That seaplane carrier is beautiful. I would love to see that in the french naval tree. If we don’t get aircraft carriers then I would be happy with seaplane carriers/tenders. If they could launch a couple for scouting/bombing (maybe ASW Warfare) that would be so cool.
They added the Drache a couple updates ago but sadly without the ability to launch floatplanes or the helicopter it could carry.

1 Like