Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Hey!

Since MANY of the most modern tanks currently fielded by armies around the world is already in game (there are some few ones left that i can think of at the top of my head), Can we expect a majority of future updates to prioritise jets?

or will the priority of new vehicles be mainly on filling tech tree gaps rather than expanding top BR?

If they focus on jets they will reach the end of the line in like a year tops

What about Lum?

8 Likes

Would love to see the SEPv3 in the near future as a Strv 122/2A7 counterpart.

1 Like
Spoiler

https://youtu.be/RcGyPrGhljQ?si=w4Ge-hZkTv-34zlC

1 Like

so, no event devblog and just another american ship…
This day was a let down for sure

Yeah, I was sure they would post the announcement for the next grind event, kinda weird ngl

See i scared Smin away with finnish heavy tink mention

1 Like

Well and confirmation about the F/A-18.

God damnit, now I’ll never know what vehicle isn’t being added besides the Bob Semple

There will be a mixture of both moving forward without any need to focus on one or the other. Ground development is not tied directly to aviation development (and the same in Naval) in that regard.

8 Likes

KV-1B, i have read so many god damn journels from finnish battalions and only their heavies arent well recorded. Gaijin wont add it to finland with a difference which im trying to find the commanders name and i know a significant battle it qas in so it would be like the low BR ace pilot planes.

1 Like

A) Its a Monday
B) We are only 3 blogs in

So all in all, it was to be expected that today would not be huge.

13 Likes

Smin can i ask about the KV-1B :3

1 Like

Getting some more famous tanks as events and premiums could be fun, I just can’t think of any

Are we ever gonna see an Abrams with a lower front armor plate? :3

(Ill actually start soending money on this game again if we do uwu)

Neither do the finnish, seriously ive been following a combat engineer whos been watching the crew repair the Klimi’s tracks for the 2nd time on their way to meet up with another Battalion.

Give me the commanders name!

1 Like

When are we going to get the new nation bonus?

I mean sure, but knowing Gaijin they’ll release the 2A8, Strv123 and T-14 around the same time or shortly after (Strv 123 might be a bit of a stretch).

Arent they available right now for testing?