Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

I’ve gotten contradictory infos about this still. From what I understood, there was some type of auto tracking (and not stabilised sight, for that only the commander sight of the 10RC/10RCR actually is) found on the Brenus and 10RCR to which the gun would slave and fire only when in the correct direction. However from what I have heard neither the 10RC nor the base AMX30B2 did have those features, so it’s at best a late 90s thing, still later than other countries actual stabilised vehicles (M1s, Leo 2s, Challengers…)

Edit : to be fair, I haven’t actually had any concrete infos on either it’s existence or not, so take what I say with a big, big grain of salt

I would’ve preferred the Warrior CSP as well … but something is better than nothing
Still not sure if the desert warrior’s gonna be premium or squadrdon … but the CSP’s defo gonna be in TT in future.

Leopard 2A4M CAN nation hidden specifically for debates here =)

Who got the last Canadian stuff ? Germany and US, right ? since Germany already has plenty of Leo 2A4, US might actually get it lol (or as a squadron tank for Germany, which would be even funnier)

Even if it did, I have reasonable doubt that type of FCS would be replicated in game, so we’re stuck with them being wobbly goblins. Admittedly I find it interesting for this part of French military history they went so long without gun stabilization.

First reason is because they did not believe it was useful at first. Then it simply because they were stalling for the Leclerc as they did not want to spend money upgrading AMX 30 only to have them removed from service shortly after

1 Like

Leaked for germany by gszabi, it’s a leo at the end

Will probably end up as TT, could end up right after Leopard 2 K.

Might end up as premium tbh normally this vehicles end as premium

1 Like

Tbf, lots of countries were late to that, F-22s still don’t have it yet operationally and US F-16s got theirs only in something like 2016 or some sort.

i mean its pretty obvious, germany didnt get a new premium yet, its germanys 11.3 premium

I’m 80% certain that the lack of gun stabilization was because doctrine was more static. You’d speed over to one area and stay there as you essentially leapfrog each other.

What does the 2A4M has other the base 2A4 ? Would it actually be any useful tho Germany as a TT vehicle since they already have the 2A4 ?

I am just hoping for less and less premiums.
Thus me choosing to believe otherwise.

2 Likes

again premium, its an upgraded 2a4 that tries to be a 2a5, its a unique modification kit developed by kmw instead of rheinmetall

I doubt there’s a single soul playing WT that wants to see F/A-18B or D in game. All of them would be just unreasonably hard to balance unless they use some Gaijin magic to make these jets worthy.

Imo F/A-18A with late engines could possibly come as an event jet with 9L and 7M while C and C+ could be added to the tt with different variations of FOX3+FOX2 missiles + other small changes.

(Obviously in F-14/naval line)

1 Like

Ah I see, I thought it was just a regular old 2A4 but for canada. Did not know it had upgraded armor. Should have googled it before typing this lol

u wouldnt recognise it as a 2a4

1 Like

What are the chances for a Blog tomorrow? (Monday)

im not even gonna bother