Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Nah don’t need Arjun you have Indian Vic’s and mbts in your tree already. Be happy to get more shitty tanks

yeah its a 9.7 airframe with 12.7+ stuff

These are the ones from marine militare, so presumably AMRAAM capable.

I feel bad for swedish players if gaijin makes them grind out the JAS39C to get AMRAAMs because in game its a copy and paste of the A variant it doesnt even have the ability to carry a bomb on the centre pylon like it does irl

It really comes down to how good ARH actually are. Especially once the community has gotten use to it.

Harrier Gr7 with 9Ls steam-rolled when it was added. Then it had to get Aim-9M to stay at its BR and even then, I think its almost over-BRed.

No I meant could carry 4 AMRAAMs all AV8B+ are AMRAAM capable

Man I dont know enough about harriers lol, I just want my beloved Hawk.

1 Like

My tree? I don’t have a tree. I want my stuff together in that same tree.

Besides it is a Leo-based vehicle so Germany gets it.

The UK has no claim the a nation that HATES it. it shouldn’t get any more Indian vehicles the destroyes the TTs identity.

b-b-b-but it has a MAWs!!!

are you sure that it is spanish and not a usn one? because they normally have a roundels under each wing

On that case I will ring up the discord and see what would be the results

the picture ID says Spanish

Hang on… Spanish AV-8B+ to Britain when :P

Well Gibraltar is next to spain…

I see the spanish harrier going to italy as a premium, since they already have a spanish tank, and the F-104 premium needs replacing ASAP

At this stage I can claim that Victoria I was a WT gamer who travelled back to the 1800s and claimed the British throne, so she could conquer a quarter of the world, knowing even after their independence they can provide a lot of powerful and diverse vehicles.

AV-8S has been datamined by oshida so its pretty much confirmed

wait wait wait what does portugal use, because you know the alliance of 1373

1 Like

Why not? Whats holding you back?

The communities hate.

🥺…