Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

I think naval needs a complete overhaul. Adding subs would give a nice rock paper scissors meta.

2 Likes

Yes, Thank you.

1 Like

ehhh more like a class you spend 10 minutes moving 8 knots barely making any distance and doing like nothing all game

Is that any different from the rest of naval?

No, but maybe we could do with the waypoint type system that WoWs has. For naval EC, spawn in a Sub, dive, set the waypoints and then go run some errands. :D

2 Likes

Im surprised you brits arent more excited about subs given your history as one of the great submarine navies, probably second only to the Germans.

ehh i just know subs are gonna be even more boring

I am… but… Im also a tad worried that Gaijin would do the same thing WoWs did. Start with US and Germany (That both infamously used subs during WW2) and eventually add subs to other nations. Id also be more excited for something like HMS King George V to be added first.

(not too mention the fact that Gaijin will probably only give us WW1 subs vs everyone elses WW2 subs)

But yes. Id definetly not say no to some good British Subs. I enjoyed the event and i know id probably enjoy the gameplay in NRB. Though Im not massively expecting it this year. maybe Oct, but not a high chance

Id wager the big 3 sub navies are

1. Germany

2. UK

3. USA

We can hope

the thing is tho in terms of battleships it should be britain, america then either germany or japan, yet britain is the only nation with no ww2 refit of ww1 era battleships

edit I think italy doesn’t as well

Its finally the K Class’ chance to shine.

3 Likes

Hopefully first devblog will be f4f ice. I know it wont be, but im high off that hopium.

britain also lacks a battleship with 15inch guns yet was the first nation to mount 15inch guns a battleship (please I just want the QE class)

na give us the T class I want the funny looking one

2 Likes

Hms truant or tally-ho?

not sure its just labelled T class

Google image search says HMS Totem

neat

K class? T class, no…

M Class!

6 Likes