Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Ah yea my bad lol

How old is that?

Because I’m 90% sure every vehicle on there is in the game.

Unless it’s for moblie.

shhhh

1 Like

The F-16C is pretty good, but I’d prefer to have something at 11.7 to allow for myself to get downtiers

Was gunna say… hang on… we already have the cheiftain mk10

Wouldnt be unreasonable to get both in 1 update and if not. probably this year for both

You joke but trickguy will accept and pass it.

2 Likes

I posted half an hour ago.
WTM = War Thunder Mobile

I’m just thinking if I want the Vextra TML to be the first to start the devblog season or to actually have a top tier light in the tech tree.
I already spent my time coping with BeNeLux being forcefully added onto France, as long as they do a good job is my only real concern.

Otherwise I’ll probably just spend a lot less time in the forums until Gaijin releases a devblog. Hopefully it’s tomorrow though.

true lol, isnt that the same guy who pixel counted the addon armour of the challenger 2 so he could deny source that had proof that the challenger 2’s add on armour should provide something like 150mm of protection.

1 Like

is this War thunder Stationary then?

We all want something my guy

wasnt the F16C added this year? and its pretty good cas, also the F15A with 3 GBU-8s is pretty good

One day…we will see Canada in a military video game ^^’

there’s a dev server update

they are in squad and funny enough the Leo 2A6M is the best tank in the game, and the C8 is truly blessed

1 Like

Really?!?!

whut???

You got “Squad” and “Beyond The Wire” for options. Or map games. Oh and Wargame.

But it’s not great and few and far in between.

1 Like

At least one game respect the Canada 🥲