Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

I was tanking about that exact variant. As it uses a domestically built Dodge truck. I’m well aware that others use the missile just not on the same vehicle.

Vehicle in question

m37

1 Like

What time does the dev blog usually drop btw? 15.00 GMT?

iirc all the F-16As, all Tornado variants, All F-14s, & all Sea Harriers (This ignores early harriers, & the Harrier IIs which do have 9M) are still using 9Ls , instead of 9M.

There are a lot of such vehicles across all nations, but I doubt that they have a place in the game. Early forward firing ATGM carries are already not that easy to play and these jeeps will be way worse.

Usually GMT 11:00-14:00, Sometimes it can be16:00

1 Like

I don’t see the problem with the AML90 with 6xSS1, we already have the basic one in the game, this one add just atgms :p

But rear facing ATGMS seems harder to add indeed.

If there isnt one by 4pm GMT. Id come back tomorrow. Mondays though are usually a bad day for dev-blog waiting anyway. Tuesdays are usually pretty good

1 Like

I can’t be used facing directly back. Something someone told be about the truck.

“Apparently you could only fire in the rear 270° or the backblast would damage the truck cab.”

probably a proper photo of it in use

I won’t argue it does seem like something hard to play but WT has plenty like that. Probably not any time soon but one day we will see vehicles like it.

Beyond that, for a first blog, they often like to do it early in the day.

2 Likes

Yep and that.

3 Likes

Could japan maybe get the F2A this update?

Dont think so. Its radar is very powerful and its anAESA

So by this logic, China nor Israel should exist either?
C&P is Inevitable in this game, so people need to stop crying and move on

3 Likes

Mfw Canada was involved in both World Wars more than the US was.

2 Likes

(I wish I had a like) I’d give it to you.

“C&P is Realistic” After all TTs represent the nations, not the industry. And vehicles used by that nation counts. C&P or not.

2 Likes

Now do this with israel

2 Likes

At that point it’s not even about the game, attacking a person because of nationality and them wanting their tech to be ingame.

A lot of people have proposed Early F-2 with AIM-7 Sparrows, so AESA radars that could Sparrows against multiple targets at a time.

But this is messy implementation and something that would benefit only one country in-game when there’s alternative solutions such as possible Thai Gripen C addition or F-15s with AIM-120s.

So I think an early addition of F-2 is very unlikely.

1 Like

Tomorrow then, it seems.

I can’t go another week without a devblog, this is just torture now.

2 Likes