Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Not US <<

Splitting Canada…all the time the same sentence

And WW2 still has plenty. The US, UK and Germany have hundreds missing from the game themselves not every other nation that took part in said war.

Mounted on a Canadian Dodge truck. a Canadian variant.

But if variants are C&P the SK can bring another unique they use F-5s and M1 Abrams its a C&P tree tree as well.

Yes dosmtric UK vehclies. and over 50% of them. Or did you miss the problem ZA caused? But it’s not like Canada did nothing the stuff it built did a major part of lend-lease. It had a D-day beach head. plenty that a lot would be lost.

But hey, Korea can be given to the US and Turkey to Irsail and nothing would be lost. After all they are the same thing.

2 Likes

You know Canada was part of world war 2 since the beginning right

3 Likes

“Canada not a real country” for some people xD

3 Likes

Huh. You missed the domestic French stuff. oh, where are the Belgims and BENLUX supporters to show off the domestic Belgium stuff?

Some modifications? it had multiple domestic families. Including a domestic Bi-plane.

HAHAHA no. That’'s not how it should be.

And under your rules so is a Korean and Turkey one. nothing but C&P. Heck Turkey uses Canadian vehicles.

4 Likes

There is an ARH missile for the type 81C in the files do it shouldnt be a problem after it gets it

1 Like

It’s one of those people you think only the “Majors” did and built stuff so probably.

And all other nations can’t build stuff or did nothing in WW2.

3 Likes

Or wasn’t a self-governing country until 1989.

The RCN, RCAF, Canadian Army etc. was the same thing as the UK ones and not the independent force it was.

2 Likes

Canada did D-Day and a lot more… But people forget that way too easily

3 Likes

The K1 is very much not a copy and pasted Abrams, and there are tonnes of other unique South Korean vehicles, such as the K21 and K30.

1 Like

I still hope than the picture on Reddit I saw a long time ago is real

Ah yes, Insulting the person because they want a tech-tree to come to the game.

5 Likes

K21 and K30 are support vehicles.

And his argument was they don’t matter.

After all, having domestic IVFs and SPAA for Canada also makes it C&P.

The K1 is modified yes but to him, the modified Canadian stuff was C&P so the same rules apply.

1 Like

The comment that you were replying to didn’t specify that he was talking only about MBTs, and the K1 is not a modified Abrams.

Blame what came up on Wikipedia, but yes I am aware along with other Commonwealth countries. @StormRyder13 was arguing that trees starting at Rank 4 (like Israel) are bad additions, but I am saying they are necessary additions as there is no alternative to avoid excessive copy and paste.

Why? Why cut all of the stuff that Canada made from rank 1 to 3 and go straight to Rank 4.

Also the way Israel was added was at best, not really great at all and people hated the idea of having a nation that starts a rank 4. Not to mention that its locked until you play either America, U.K. U.S.S.R (Last time I remember) & France, which almost out-right killed it from day 1.

3 Likes

And most half-trees also have excessive C&P.

As 90% of all unique stuff is in WW2 (and early Cold War) where all nations hand their Military-Industrial Complex at full steam building and design vehicles for it.

Ya because there are us here to play WW2 and it’s 1000+ missing vehicles. Outside of Canada my most want everything is WW2 stuff that has not a single variant in the game yet. and a few things that dose.

I’m well aware of French modifications. But even then there’s not enough. Unlike Canada, France has a lot of unique vehicles to fill out Rank 1 and then Rank 4+ so the copy and paste is necessary to supplement the very few domestic modifications. Belgium modifications of immediate post-War vehicles are also slightly too good to land in most of the WW2 era BR bracket as they would all have access to HEAT just about.

Nice, then give it to the UK. Canada is a pointless addition past 4.7.

It’s the reason why not a lot of people doesn’t play Israel, why unlocking the country at rank 4 of a nation and letting this nation behind when you can just continue where you are