Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

right above the 2a4 would be perfect

look how much larger the US tech tree is at this rank

I thought they used early 120. They bought some modern 120c these years.

So I guess not until AIM-120C we will see AAM-4 then?

PL-12 and MICA I think are supposed to be Aim-120C ish level. How they balance ARH whilst giving everyone ARH is gunna be really interesting to see. Im just glad as a nation that uses Aim-120. We wont be totally screwed over like I imagine others will be

Well look at what ourGripen will get

Orrrrr in a Canadian tree xD

How to start WWIII… Run away

1 Like

If we get Sea Harrier FA2. Then the Gripen can be left with Skyflash DFs. I doubt i’ll play it much

We can hope

1 Like

Hey it’s gaijin. As long as it is “compatible” they will put anything in everything.

US as a Sub-TT of Canada…

Hmmm…

1 Like

Oi if isreal can get a tree, why not Canada

3 Likes

Darn out of likes. But yes.

1 Like

Oh yeah it could, but you know. US vehicles to an independent Canadian TT because they are right next to each other

Then why China is not mix with the japan tree?

Im making a joke based upon the other guy saying Canada should be a sub-TT of the US TT because its next to it

No, never. Brun down the white house.

Those people who blocked our much-needed modernization and upgrades that shouldn’t have anything Canadian. They are half the reason our military is in pieces with how much they mess with our military.

Its gonna get ARH

Far too many argue that.

Or “Canada used Shermans” so it used so it’s nothing but US tech.

Oh yeah, I know. But if the R-Darters are unusable. I’ll be happily ploddign about in my Sea Harrier.

I have no doubt they’ll somehow make the D-Darter the worst ARH. its Gaijin and Britain

Israel is a small country and they got a tree, if Canada is a sub tree I will feel annoyed

Canada did so many war…warcrimes than it should be a country in wt, give some respect=~=

1 Like