Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Japan tested the 120B on the F-15J, and the F-35 uses the 120 because AAM-4 is too big to fit inside the F-35s weapon bays.

1 Like

The US really hates anyone using weapons that arent theirs in the F-35

Canada has nothing to do with the US and its vehicles shouldn’t go there. And I can provide a 100+ reasons why it shouldn’t

2 Likes

That’s because congress doesn’t let us companies export to any countries that aren’t either NATO, part of some other military alliance or basically puppet states. Russian gov doesn’t care nearly as much about who weapons go to, basically fair game as long as they aren’t at war with Russia or NATO.

@StormRyder13 wildest take i think i have ever seen

4 Likes

Are you sure it is too big or just the US not letting Japan integrate it

Sweden is next to Finland and they got Finnish stuff. USA is right next to Canada, so why not USA get Canadian stuff

It probably is, weapons bay size is one of the more combat related issues with stealth aircraft

thats cause finland and sweden use a lot of each others stuff

Canada uses a lot of US stuff

The 2a4m can does NOT fit in the us tech tree

4 Likes

only thing i can think of is the f18

There is many flaws with your logic here

Alot of nations are ailled with the US so that means nothing

Alot of nations depend on US protection as well so that means nothing

I’d rather not have this thread go back to arguing in circles again

7 Likes

Correction the US uses some Canadian stuff

Drop it

2 Likes

Under USMC tree ig, maybe before m1a1 HC

AAM-4 is longer, has a larger diameter, and a much larger wingspan than AIM-120. The weapons bay on the F-35 is as small as possible in order to keep radar signature down.

2 Likes

No, lmao

AAM-4 its optimized for longer ranges it can perfectly reach 100KM specially with its larger wingspan and diameter

1 Like

It is NOT the USMC line. It is the US MBT line.
Do not give credit to Gaijins stupid decision of putting the M1 after the heavy tanks because ???

Apart from 3 Aircraft. (The rest of Canada built itself.) that is?

The Shermans were a gift from the UK for the Sextion. Only a small handful of US stuff Canada bought itself without any second party and they were all stop gaps for the Korean war before the Centurion.