Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

They aint new tanks like completely new designs

1 Like

SK, UK and Germany.

I’d guess we’d licensed build Leos over changing. To be realistic. As it’ll be easier instead of changing to a new system.

But for something Alien Space Bats: I once had built a Millennium Dawn(HOI4) game where I was building all NATO(or Western) MBTs for a few years before building my own.

I think I had gotten a Russian tank from Romania as well. (That I westernized)

It was cancelled last I checked.

1 Like

they are, the KF51 its based on a new modular turret and hull wich its based on a leopard 2 hull so its standarized in europe.

the T14 armata was based on the armata hull wich its pretty new and a standarized hull for all armata platforms.

the K2 black panther was based on a new hull too in order to replace their old K1’s and build a new MBT that could be easy to modify and fit their needs

The type 10 hitomaru was put in service in 2010, to fit japan’s need as a light weight and modular MBT

VT-4 new tank based on chinese tech for exports

MGCS, new hull with no defined turret yet but standarized MBT that hasnt even been finished yet.

M1E3 hasnt even been build yet.

Abrams X Technology demonstrator

Turkish Mbt’s… sketchy stuff there

if you mean like completely from zero that’s too much of a stretch tbh but its fair

2 Likes

T14 armata was cancelled cuz of lack of funds, also another thing im fearing is that the wall between the crew and the ammo rack might be not enough to stop the crew from possibly dying to an ammo rack, is not very thick and the turret may actually be just heavy enough to stop it from going outwards and going into the crew altough im not sure

Saab Barracuda, so clairly swedish TT…

1 Like

shush

the T14 isn’t cancelled

1 Like

the T-14 was suspended not cancelled indeed, but rn is not going further and its stuck due to, you know

3 Likes

they said multiple times its to expensive and want cheaper tanks aka we dont care about crews potentially surviving

not really they said its too expensive at the moment and cant really afford to produce it in mass rn so they will keep producing T90M’s at the moment

Too expensive to build the production line they totally had ;D

Yall are dangerously close to quoting leezerpug and ill have you know i get violent when i hear that name.

1 Like

Leezerpug, there I said it

1 Like

I hate to say it but

(whispers into you ear) I think he’s about drunk just a thought but could be wrong. : P

1 Like

Man but I like pissing people off, kinda was my job as a sere instructor

1 Like

i see im not the only one who hates him

4 Likes

I mean isn’t there a saying like,

Don’t tell people not to do it, then they do it lol

The hate for him is far and wide and for many justified reasons.

2 Likes

Isn’t his take Russian stuff is the best in the world and western stuff sucks?

Or that’s what I’ve heard second hand.