Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Nothing happened, same old same old

3 Likes

Because it’s a “collectors tank”.

That why the UK shouldn’t get it.

Yet not only Gaijin has used the Commonwealth argument before, there is also Canadian ADATS they then ran with in Real Life is there.

You all want WT to be Realistic. Then you must only used things they ran with in Real Life even if that means you have to 1DL.

1 Like

Are you trying to start a flame war instead of actually being civil

1 Like

uk can get the standard 2a4 or the 2a6m for all i care, wouldnt u prefer the 2a6m for your line up either way

If one Leo must go to Germany all must.

“Collectors tank” isn’t an argument.

1 Like

Is it really a flame war if the placement of the 2A4M CAN and future Canadian Leos are predestined by Gaijin?

never said that, i said plenty of other times that countries should get the leos they used

its the reason we want it, its not an argument, the argument are all the parts behind it which are valid.
The only valid argument which the UK /canada has for the addition of the 2a4m can is that canada wants a coherent line up nothing more

its either they go all in with the Commonwealth tech tree and features everyone (Canadian Leopards, Indian T-Series, Australian Abrams) in the British tree or puts them in who manufactured them (Aussie Abrams in US Tree) and, to an extent, if they already have a derivative or a variant of it, put it in the tree that needs it more (ADATS)

1 Like

Lol you know that won’t be happening, they’ve long scattered some commonwealth equipment all over, India is just their convenient excuse for Commonwealth things for Britain.

i already anticipated the MiG-21 Bison being British and the Su-30MKI (if we get that far) being British

what would be the point of playing anything besides that tree ?XD

i want a leopard i play sweden ( cuz german TT sucks, well rather thanks gaijins incompetence )
i want a abrams i play usa
i want to drive a deathtrap i play russia
and so on

2 Likes

Yes and that’s perfectly fine, I see less issues overall given it helps boost the British tree. Russian mains will get angry and mald but they themselves have better variants to choose from.

And yet Canadian Leo only don’t apply. You just hate Canada then.
All Leos must go to Germany or you let the Canadian ones go.

A Canada paying a Company to make it that had no German involvement.

But I guess you believe Canada has nothing domestic.
CF-100 and CF-105 are British do to bring built by Avro Canada
LAV being American due to being built by General Dynamics Land Systems Canada

After all to you TTs are actually company trees. After all the company that makes it makes in a thing is a vehicle of the host Country.

Everyone hand over the BAE tech to the UK as everything built by them is British by Shini.

A Commonwealth tree is a Bad idea.

Splitting them up is better.

A Canadian TT with an ANZAC sub-tree should be the closest we get to a Commonwealth tree.

Canada is not a sub-tree or owed to any one tech tree.
2A4M to Germany is respecting Canada AND Germany.

There is no “All Leos must go to Germany or you let the Canadian ones go.”…
Wrinkle that brain a bit and accept the reality.
UK already has 11.3s better than the 2A4M anyway, as well as domestic options.
Germany has holes it still needs filled, and using Germany-originated equipment in-use by other countries with no tech tree in War Thunder at this or future times, is valid.
See T-72AV TURMS-T.

go Remove the german part of the leopard2a4m can
what’s left ?

also imo, it would make british/indian subtree unique to Britain, they’ve at least developed their own equipment to a degree and offers a level of variety.

however Canada is working with equipment from other nations, i.e: Air Force being predominately American or a hand few domestic projects. their tanks/AFVs being German (Leopard 1 MEXAS, Leo 2A4/2A6 CAN), or joint projects between Canada and the US (LAV/Stryker)

in summary, the Canadian TT ironically post WW2 becomes less domestic and more foreign vehicles which arent linked to Britain in any form

How is it resection Canada when it hunts things in servers with?

Oh wait it doesn’t.

Again the Indian T-90 and Mig-21 are for Britain and yet India isn’t out sub.

Why is Germany the only one allowed to use, It’s our tank there for it goes into Germany ?

1 Like

the only thing that attaches the RCAF to Britain is the fact they’re both Royal in respect to the British monarchy, other than that, the similarities are very small