Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Yeah… fingers crossed but… im not expecting that for a while. We Still dont have sensible spawn points in Naval and we’ve been screaming about those for years

in the end they’ll be like Helis in ground battles

To be honest. Im expecting them to be exactly that. The CAS for naval. Easily countered but requires a dedicated counter

unlike the actual CAS in naval which is entirely useless after BR 2.3

btw. I hope that changes once jet’s come to naval

yeah… The other reason why I really want to move some BBs up higher. That way early jets become options.

Finland and Hungary are similar as well, thats how subtree works, South Africa is one leg in the boat as well.

France and Sweden share the ITO 90M. Canada is split between the US and UK. That could be why to the 2A4M is ?
Otherwise South Africa is a valid addition to the UK as they brought equipment that the UK struggled with besides the few copy paste.

Italy DEFINITELY needed Hungary as a sub tree. France however doesn’t need copy-paste to the extent a subtree made of three nations will bring.

1 Like

Probably coastal fleet

M8 BAE

I swear to god if Gaijin locks another US light tank behind event/premium I’ll go insane

1 Like

It definitely not. Brazil makes more sense. No good MBT? Not every nation needs to have a leo 2A6 equivilant. The Brazilian air force tree provides equally good supplements(F-5 with Python-4! Its better than R-73M or K-74), while the ground strengthenes mid to high tier. This argument will not change before 2A7HU is added or arietes are fixed.

That list is very much fake.

1 Like

France definitely doesn’t need Brazil, especially for the air tree. Or are you talking about Italy?

I mean for Italy. Brazil has a good connection with Italy as of mil tech cooperations, and BEF participated in the liberation of Italian peninsula from the axis.

No, Italy did not need Hungary, especially considering that Hungary has no direct connection to Italy that it doesn’t have to other nations.

I was just thinking that. :)

Yes. The Italy sub nation should have been Brazil.

Weren’t most of them unarmed?

Italy did need some kind of addition as a sub tree. Hungary wasn’t the best option, but it was a solution to a problem. BeNeLux is a solution to a problem that doesn’t exist.

Italy has enough to work without sub trees. Saying that, however, Italy should have gotten Brazil, if any.

1 Like

On that topic, since the introduction of the AMX I was always in the thought of making some kind of “war thunder teasers: Brazil” video, mostly because the game has most vehicles Brazil operates. Shermans, B-26s, P-51s, P-47s, AMX(as A-1M), JAS39C(as F-39E), centauro I 120(as B2 centauro) etc. Well, I have zero idea of how to direct and make a war thunder short so it just keeps playing in my brain with smoking snakes.