Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

pls

1 Like

Canada could actually start at rank 1 and have original vehicles at low tiers, the only c&p would be the leopards and air stuff

2 Likes

Nah we are praying for any light but it seems we are getting one finally even if it is most likely a premium

why do i always hear the british curse out the SA line then

2 Likes

Cause we want Canada instead

1 Like

As a German player: we not want Argentinien, me want Poland just like back than…mimimi

3 Likes

whats poland, do you mean east germany ? /j

Because the SA is just wheeled vehicles really it wasn’t the best ground tree to add

1 Like

I had someone complain that the other Ram II variants would be useless. Among other domestic Canadian families being nothing but C&P.

It’s a tree filled with more “Sherman Firefly” type vehicles than anything.
Tho there would be a lot of “technicals” as we seem to make a lot of official military versions of them.

3 Likes

are there any new leaks

Canada would have been such a good sub tree for britain, it would fill in everything that britain is missing and would be like the finnish sub tree for sweden

2 Likes

is there any domestic made Indian vehicle?

At least most of the “C&P” aircraft were built by Canada.

(bar the Spitfires and 3 jets but you could cut out the Spitfires and make it only 4 lines and can do the same with some of the ground C&P. Able to make it a 4-line air and ground tree that could get a sub-tree)

2 Likes

I count Ajeet as domestic on multiple levels

HAL Tejas will fit in perfect

Fox 3 , maneuverable, R-73 or Python 5, some CAS

ah the mirage ordered from wish

1 Like

If you count it. India made some interesting Jaguar Variants like one with a radar (agave I think).

If that would cound as CaP and 90% of Czechoslovakia wouldnt be a CaP

1 Like

It’s honestly annoying how much gaijin ignores western victories.

6 Likes

English please