Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

And we all know of the easy C&P CL-13s the UK can get.

1 with flares would be enough :D

Yep.

There is quite a bit they could just go back and add. I kinda get why Britian didnt F-86s back in the day. Was to stop too much C&P at top tier. But now. Just no reason not to

1 Like

How about one

• with Fireflash
  • with Firestreak
  • with aim-9G orL
  • with wingtip tanks
  • with a tail hook
  • with Blue fox radar

And many many more

How to blow up an English tank in one easy step…

I mean here is one of the many ways to do it. But the first line says all, even without Canada and Australia. The UK has the CL-13Mk 2 and CL-13Mk 4 and South Africa has the CL-13Mk 6.
That’s 3 of the Canadair Sabers without even Canada.

1 Like

ah yes german language

T O I L E T T E N S I T Z

Would make sense for the F.2 to be a premium, the F.4 to be tech tree and the ZA Mk.6 could either be tech tree, event or squadron

Sounds good to me. Might just need to folder a few though

1 Like

Maybe just a few, lets also not include other nations hunters

Thats when it gets fun

Well, we need either the omani or Singapore hunters at some point.

But one with a blue fox… That sounds very appealing to someone who plays sim. Hunter with IFF

I mean that was to include one for the RCAF who dearly need the Sabers they built in their skin/flag.

And the much-wanted CAC Sabers.

So the nations that make up the TT get the free Sabers. The most wanted Saber is semi-free and a finale Saber for the RCAF.

Omani would be ideal in my opinion, good relations with the UK, little external influence in the modifications and no other nation to give it to really

The Hunter with blue fox is interesting although no guns unfortunately (search for the T.8M for more info on it)

1 Like

I mean if im being honest there isnt much need for canadian or australian sabres outside of premiums

And even then we have trial airframes and export variants of our own stuff we can get instead

Australian ones would be fun with the Avon engine and 30mm ADENs

Title: oh okay a palmaria

Content: OKAY, WHAT, THE, PHACK?

1 Like

That’s why I had the RACF Mk 5 as a premium. It gives the Canadian-built Sabers a Canadian version.

The CAC Saber is extremely wanted so SQV. (AKA semi-free)

With the 3 from the main-tree and sub-tree being TT.

Or did you miss what I said in my quote?

Perhaps FTC-2000G should be added to the game before J10. SD-10 is a weakened version of PL12 for foreign trade, while SD-10A is a foreign trade version that is very close to PL12

KEKW why i can laugh so easily

I agree. If the PL-12 is deemed too advanced, which it is certainly, the SD-10 equipped FTC-2000G and JF-17 Block 1 can be introduced first, with F-16A MLU(ROCAF) receiving AMRAAMs.

1 Like