Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

I have a hunch that JA37D Viggen might be fighter aircraft with active radar homing BVRAAM lowest BR if compared to another 3rd gen fighter and subsonic fighter aircraft with ARH BVRAAM

JAS39A Gripen A it might be 4th gen fighter aircraft with active radar homing BVRAAM lowest BR if gaijin remove Rb74(M) IR AAM and HMS ?

I thought one of the Suggestion or Tech mods showed up after.

Cohesive thought and no arguments? I barely knew her!

2 Likes

IIRC magazine2 showed up to post a “kitty shaking it’s head” gif to say no to someone.

1 Like

I meant moderation mods I just find it oddly quiet recently even with all the arguing.

Shameless self promotion

they know

2 Likes

That or perhaps a tornado or harrier maybe.

Mig-29K, all 9-x, in fact has the best electronic, some aspects even better then Su-35S.
Mig-29M 9-15 or being called Mig-33, export promotion.

IIRC, if they implement the Mig-29KUB 9-47/Mig-29 9-41 properly, that will feel much different then Mig-29G (which is the best Mig-29 in game)

Should ask nerd gangs like Mig-23M or BRCCF for more.

2 Likes

Don’t make me do it :P

1 Like

They’ve been using the arguing to judge the communitites response.

Yes, this goes back to the theory that the leak was on purpose.

The Harrier FA.2 is on the leak list, I image that would be the lowest BR ARH carrier, just cause of the poor tactical mobility. Especially with all the migs, f-15s, & such bobbing about at mach or more, it’s going to struggle to get in a position to fire off its missiles

7 Likes

Indian Mig-29K for Britain when ? LOL

/s

2 Likes

It does have a very good radar, although I have absolutely no idea if that will offset anything.

But you are right the airframe itself is not going to be good or useful.

With Gaijin behavior.
Premium GE.

3 Likes

bad Deathmisser bad.

1 Like

nu blog?

in the mean time:

what to choose?

1 Like

Or another Squadron vehicle, but yea I think that commonwealth statement will only be used to get yet more Russian things in other trees.

I mean look at Hungary the main reason was the Axis and yet we only have Russian and unique things.

And when they don’t give it ARH?

I imagine maybe Su-39 might get ARH…