Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

I have no idea, but probs not. But yeah, same boat though. Gotta accept a bit of compromise at times to get something good.

I only knew of the 12km version, happy to be corrected though. Thanks!

):<

1 Like

I am generally interested in what can the escercito bring to the table for SAM launchers, besides DART equipped draco. SL-ASPIDE seems a lot to ask for.

Wah, I missed this one sorry. Thanks for the correction

1 Like

for more information we have a whole thread about the variants IRIS-T SL - The Surface Launched variant

Dont worry, it was a joke

1 Like

I really dont think that adding Patriots or Kubs would be that hard. Just give two vehicles and let the player switch between them and drive them individually. Once one is destroyed thats it.

Thanks, I’ll take a look

Missile must get bigger right

Fair enough, my point was there was no search radar :P

The better option would be to just have the radar as an AI vehicle(s) off the map and the player just controls the launcher.

Id have a tad bit of concern with the range on those systems and we’d need dedicated counters like HARM. But they could test it by slinging AI controlled versions into SB. We are use to dealing with crazy, un-dodgable anti-air. So dealing long range SAMs would be par the course

2 Likes

thats not true… several people had and are complaining about the kh38 in the su 25, and even then 18 brimstone is way more powerful than any loadout present in game.

1 Like

I do hope western nations get some actually long range sams because russia being the only nations with immunity to air and being one of the only ones with incredibly good cas in the form of the KH38 is kinda annoying

2 Likes

Eh, I’m trying to be more positive, the internet is already a pretty nasty place, don’t want to add to it.

1 Like

Is it me or has the forums became mod’less recently ?

No, just R&R

1 Like

They’ve all had mental breakdowns watching this thread

5 Likes

isnt that the state since already a few months?

3 Likes

An EAP talk a day keeps the Smin away

4 Likes