Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

IMG_20240504_172140
Think about it

12 Likes

Eh probably about 140-150, 35mm APDS does 127mm so a lil bit more is to be expected

Specially since it wouldn’t have the annoying first order rack to replenish hahah

Now that France can receive a Leopard, I would like to know what the French think who rejected the idea of Germany receiving a super etendard.

It’s gonna happen again

The leak list doesn’t have F-18 on it.

1 Like

As long as Germany (Via Argentina) gets the first Exocets. But let me know first so I can get a big bucket of Popcorn because that would be funny to watch

2 Likes

Yo gszabi should i get My japanese lineup ready?

Ready for what?

2 Likes

At least it’s not the brits and canadians again

2 Likes

Next update? Or too much cope?

Fortunately

2 Likes

Personally i’m not an hypocrit (at least i like to think that).

I don’t like the idea of Germany getting Super Etendard, so it’s not for me wanting leopard if we have BeNeLux now.

They are not needed, they don’t have to add them to France.

Also technically with BeNeLux we could have F-16s, but i’m not gonna enter this game x))

1 Like

I don’t know.

1 Like

I mean this one
スクリーンショット 2024-05-04 232959

1 Like

That one is fake

15 Likes

@汉城战车道_장태완 I’m very surpriced and wonder BeNeLux Air tech tree (⁣including⁣ Northrop NF-5A from RNLAF) it’s subtree for france

Oh A-6E SWIP return, Leopard 2A4M CAN from leak first major update, MiG-21 UPG Bison from Indian Air Force it’s interesting

@gszabi99 New attack aircraft top tier for USA tech tree after A-7 Corsair II might be AV-8B Night Attack (USMC) or A-10C (USAF) but not A-6E SWIP

Was the SWIP a tongue in cheek joke or is it real this time lol

Edit: ah nevermind poor a6

I get the point, however it’s very likely that you will receive leopards… I’m honestly happy for you.

made by me lmao XD
fake

6 Likes