Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

if the Benelux tree has contents it may be a full list because that one will at least have 5 vehicles by itself

That ends with me kms(no I wont actually, I just cant get on with the idea of benelux whatsoever I just disliked the idea so strong and i dont even know why)

1 Like

list doesn’t contain F4F-ICE

although that could be an indicator for it being false I have been very wrong with my expected Top tier German Air choices by gaijin, even those I deemed to be guaranteed so I still trust it

if I think about it every German air choice gaijin does is the opposite of what I think is the most probable, they even gave the German AlphaJet Flare/Chaff

Credible source I just cant trust the contents

1. Namer and desert warrior, so 2 IFVs for GB and ISR, two trees which just needs that IFV
  2. If we are looking at a subtree, its most likely Thailand, which considering the average dev length its not likely to come before september update
  3. What is the point of the churchill AVRE? Its reload is literally 3 minutes

As of the ICE id assume its either still in internal testing, or its model is rather easy to make so it needs less time for the commissioned team to make it, hence not in the game files yet

3 Likes

the (or an) ICE model was data mined half a year ago

that still doesn’t mean that it actually comes

Like it or not, it’s real. (except the SWIP)

34 Likes

Swip is probably a running joke among leakers and maybe even gaijin devs by now

1 Like

Can we expect more ships? Or it’s just Queen Mary.

what French CBT?

are they getting a smol boat tree?

2 Likes

SWIP upside down is 2MIb

2MI…SMI…

We are digging truely into the dark side of the game here

1 Like

What’s BNL?

I know the list doesn’t have everything usually, but curious what Japan is getting for their Fox 3 carrier.

Also, FUCKING VEXTRA 105 YESSSSSSSSSS

2 Likes

I dont know as well. Bhishma and Naval fuLcrum?

It isn’t Benelux, it’s F-5 for BiN Laden TT.

1 Like

probably BeNeLuxFr

BeNeLux.

3 Likes

It may be the tier 7 premium, but on the other hand, I will not expect the French premium this soon(I brought the VBCI on this sale bruh)

That would be horrible.

1 Like

so there is a very good chance